“Galveston on a budget”
other travellers have booked this property
View of pool from deck
Living room Living  room and dining
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Living room
Living  room and dining
Deck
Onsite restaurant
Fishing pier within walking distance from condo
Jaczzi hot tub
Bedroom closet & ironing equipment
Bedroom and queen bed
Hallway
Living room TV
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Baton Rouge, Louisiana
“Galveston on a budget”
Reviewed 4 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017
person found this review helpful

This condo was perfect for our family's July 4th holiday. The kids enjoyed bouncing between the pools and beach and the Disney channel (which we don't have at home!). They could have some freedom, and I was able to decompress and read a whole book while I was there.

Reviewed 13 June 2017 for a stay in June 2017

Bradley B
“Awesome Springbreak weekend with 12,8 and 4yr olds. Great Condo!!!!!”
Reviewed 22 March 2017 for a stay in March 2017

This was a forever lasting memory for My family of Five. My 12,8,and 4yr old kids Loved the Condo and it's awesome view of pool and Beach. Walked to beach and short drive down the Seawall to Pleasure Pier. The Owner even let us stay an extra night with a last minute notice. The staff at Victorian Suites was great also. I would defintly recommend and will visit again. Thanks for the Vacay!!!!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
3 Apr 2017
Thanks Bradley, we are really happy you and your family enjoyed staying at our condo!
Byron and Karen
Deira R
Austin, Texas
“Somewhat disappointed...”
Reviewed 25 May 2016 for a stay in May 2016

The owner and the facility was quite nice, but, when we brought to his attention the rusted pull out couch with a bunch of spiders in it, the ripped up mattress (that was less than an inch thick) and towels stuck in the refrigerator he didn't seem concerned at all but did send the cleaning lady over who offered to get a new mattress cover. Maybe I expected too much for what we paid and the reviews I read. Definitely will not use again.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked least: the wifi did not work, the place did NOT sleep 6 because the pull out bed was not functional
Travelling group: Extended Family
Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Management Response
20 Aug 2016
I am sorry the guest wasn't happy. When she called me I responded immediately by sending someone to check it out. The mattress cover had a tear but the mattress was fine. That is why it was offered to replace the mattress cover. The mattress cover had gotten caught in the fold out bed spring and that is why it got torn. The mattress is in the fold out couch bed and that is why it is thin. When asked I never claim that the fold out bed is as comfortable as one of the other beds, but it does provide an expensive way for larger families to be able to stay there. However, when I stay there my daughter prefers the fold out couch bed and sleeps comfortably. The towels were accidentally left in the refrigerator by the housekeeper when defrosting the freezer. She is aware of her mistake and will not do that again. I had the place inspected and there were not any spiders, but as a precaution I had it treated anyway. The condo complex regularly treats all units for by exterminators so it would be very rare to have a problem with any kind of insects. I take all complaints very seriously. If anybody renting my condo has any issues all they need to do is call me and I will resolve it immediately.
Gary J
“Very nice condo, close to beach and activities”
Reviewed 15 February 2016 for a stay in January 2016
person found this review helpful

I stayed several days at this condo and was very pleased. The condo was clean and comfortable, and had a very nice view of the ocean from the large patio / deck. The deck also over looked one of the swimming pools. The owner was very friendly and helpful. There is free covered parking at the condo complex. The condo is close to a very nice beach, and in walking distance to shopping and restaurants. It is also very convenient to Moody Gardens, Schlitterbaun, and not far from Pleasure Pier. I was very pleased with the condo and plan to stay there again next time I visit Galveston.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: the price and location
Liked least: No pets allowed at this condo complex
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing