“Lovely Christmas Visit”
other travellers have booked this property
Living Room
Bedroom
Bedroom
Balcony
Front of property
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“Lovely Christmas Visit”
Reviewed 31 December 2017 for a stay in December 2017

My adult son and I had a great Christmas stay. It is a perfect location for walking the Strand and the beach, and going to Moody attractions. We enjoyed dining out for seafood and cooking at home in the complete kitchen. We had a wonderful time!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
4 Jan 2018
Thank you Nanci. Please come again.
CARLA M
“Awesome”
Reviewed 6 September 2017 for a stay in September 2017

We had a wonderful time!
My family and I truly enjoyed our stay.
The location was just right for a fun filled weekend,

ge0rgesmi...
Fort Worth, Texas
“Great house! The deck is awesome and the house is very confortable.”
Reviewed 22 June 2016 for a stay in June 2016
person found this review helpful

We stayed for 5 days and had a great time all the way around. The house is very comfortable, checking in and out was painless.

We had everything we needed!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: We loved the deck and the balcony upstairs.Beds were great too.
Liked least: That I had to leave....lol
Travelling group: Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
17 Nov 2016
Thank you again.
Denise B
“Lovely home for an island getaway!”
Reviewed 12 April 2016 for a stay in February 2016

I stayed at Hal's Hideaway #2 for five nights and can truthfully say my time there was some of the best I've ever spent on the island.

The home is beautiful and the upstairs unit, #2, was clean, well furnished, and simply but nicely decorated. Everything I needed was there and easy to find.

The veranda is a fantastic spot for morning coffee or evening cocktails and the backyard deck is a spacious and fun place for a nice party with friends.

Connie is an excellent hostess. I had several questions after I arrived and she promptly responded to my messages.

14 Apr 2016
Thank you.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing