The San Luis is centrally located and parking is a breeze. The staff is amazing, especially Darby, who checked us in. All of the guest rooms face the Gulf of Mexico and the views are all spectacular. The rooms are kept very tidy, the food is excellent and the staff is always friendly and courteous. Our room was pristine, the A/C and heat worked perfectly, the bed and furniture was very comfortable, the bathroom was modern and functioned very well. Our guest room was located on the 14th floor and was very quiet. The décor was modern and in excellent condition. We especially enjoyed the complimentary coffee and newspaper in our room. The heated swimming pool is beautiful and the sound of the waterfall creates a very relaxing atmosphere. We enjoyed our stay at the San Luis Resort and will definitely stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The San Luis Resort, Spa & Conference Center is one of the Gulf Coast's finest beachfront properties offering a variety of luxury options. From Spa San Luis and the heated pool to its 40,000 sq. Ft. IACC conference center and magnificent gulf views, it's an ideal destination for vacationers, business travel and corporate meetings. Our AAA Four Diamond rated resort offers the finest in award-winning dining, overnight accommodations and first-class personalized and professional service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Agoda, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your The San Luis Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The San Luis Hotel Galveston
- San Luis Resort Galveston Texas
- San Luis Hotel Galveston
- San Louis Hotel Galveston