It a beautiful place to stay, but for the price I can not see people coming to outside bar and pool from OFF THE STREET. The POOL and Outside bar should be for the people staying at the hotle ONLY. The lanuage from the people, and being to crowded was bad. When you go there to have fun with your Grandkids or kids, you do not want to pay that BIG price to have people from off the street to be there too. You should do something about outsiders coming in. We may this there again if something is done SOON. Would I recommend this HOTEL AGAIN, not if something isn't done about the problem. There are other nice places in Galveston to stay and not so crowded.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The San Luis Resort, Spa & Conference Center is one of the Gulf Coast's finest beachfront properties offering a variety of luxury options. From Spa San Luis and the heated pool to its 40,000 sq. ft. IACC conference center and magnificent gulf views, it's an ideal destination for vacationers, business travel and corporate meetings. Our AAA Four Diamond rated resort offers the finest in award-winning dining, overnight accommodations and first-class personalized and professional service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Prestigia, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U. and getaroom.com so you can book your The San Luis Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The San Luis Hotel Galveston
- San Luis Resort Galveston Texas
- San Luis Hotel Galveston
- San Louis Hotel Galveston