2,438 results
All reviewsrooftop barhigh ceilingssister hotelfoot ceilingsjazz bandhardwood floorsvalet parkingstrand areaceiling fanvalet servicewithin walking distancedowntown galvestonhistorical hotelhistoric districtdickens on the strandmardi grasfourth floor
Reviewed 26 February 2014

I loved everything about the place!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Food was good and the portions HUGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel and Resorts
WyndhamGalveston, Guest Relations Manager at The Tremont House a Wyndham Grand Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 March 2014

We appreciate your kind review on your stay at The Tremont House. We love that you a "great night." Please stay with us again soon.

Reviewed 25 February 2014

I was here back in January for a UTMB graduate school interview. They accommodated my lodging by placing me at the Tremont House. I must say that this hotel is quite exquisite! It definitely has its historical background as one of its selling points. The staff was very courteous and helpful. They were also very accommodating to my requests. The hotel bar service was wonderful, and can make just about any drink you request. The room I had was a single queen bed room. While the room isn't the largest hotel room, the ceiling is very high, which gave you a feeling of depth in the room. The room was very clean by the time I arrived, and everything in the bathroom was in good, working order. I would definitely recommend this hotel for others who happen to be staying in the Galveston area.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
WyndhamGalveston, Guest Relations Manager at The Tremont House a Wyndham Grand Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 February 2014

We are so pleased that you enjoyed your stay at The Tremont House while in town for interviews at UTMB. Good luck with that! We do have plans to add a history display on the hotel in the near future. We hope that you will have a chance to enjoy it on your next visit.

Reviewed 22 February 2014

We stayed one night before our cruise and took advantage of the valet/during your cruise parking. The room was extremely roomy and reminded me of staying in a European hotel only with large rooms. So nice with the wood floors and the very comfortable bedding. Staff were all very helpfull and since we saw them so many times coming and going I must say how terrific the valet service is here! Wifi worked great, Starbucks downstairs so I had my latte fix, although they do have coffee and tea in rooms. All in all a very nice stay!

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel and Resorts

We are pleased to read that you enjoyed your pre-cruise stay at The Tremont House. We like to describe the hotel as a boutique-style hotel. We hope that you stay with us again soon.

Reviewed 20 February 2014

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel and Resorts
WyndhamGalveston, Guest Relations Manager at The Tremont House a Wyndham Grand Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 February 2014

Reviewed 20 February 2014

We stayed at the Tremont Hotel prior to our cruise out of Galveston Port. We experienced an excellent service from everyone. We had breakfast in the room, the food was very good and hot; service was prompt. Very close to the Port plus shuttle service available.
I recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: Good Gym, SPA available at sister hotel with shuttle service.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank grpGA

Thank you for choosing The Tremont House for your pre-cruise stay. We are pleased that you enjoyed the hotel and service. We look forward to your return visit.