We recently stayed at the Victorian Condo-Hotel - late March - and found a lovely, quiet, spacious room and used the parking/shuttle service to the port for a cruise. Staff was very attentive to my questions. Room was clean, nice decor and very comfortable bed. We especially like the heated pool as the weather was cool and crisp. Spacious balcony with view directly onto the Gulf.
For a family, it's convenient to let the kids have the separate bedroom with TV while adults relaxed in living room. With two children, the kitchen with refirigerator/microwave/stovetop helped keep our eating expenses way down.
Yes, we also had the problem with door key not working and had to return to front desk for replacement. This is NOT unusual with hotels and recently had the same problem with an upscale Marriott in Washington DC.
Overall....great place for family and/or cruise customers.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your The Victorian Condominiums reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Victorian Condo-Hotel Resort And Conference Center
- Hawthorn Suites Galveston
- The Victorian Hotel Galveston
- Galveston Hawthorn Suites