“Beautiful, updated, clean, classy and great service”

Hyatt Place Dallas/Garland/Richardson
Ranked #1 of 17 Hotels in Garland
Reviewed 17 May 2012

About my room and personal experience (I booked through a third party service):

Wow beautiful facilities both common areas and rooms are clean, updated and attractive. Features a bar, Sectional Sofa, Desk, two phones (one is cordless), two queen beds, a room divider, Huge flat screen tv with every hookup imaginable, nice clean bathrooms, thick plush towels and wash cloths, wine glasses etc. Everything you need is here.

I traveled with my 18 year old son, who was in heaven here, as was I, when I was awake..(did I mention those beds are super comfy?)

Just BEAUTIFUL! Very welcoming and excellent service! I wasn't a fan of the location.

Though there are plenty of businesses nearby, you feel like you are out in the boondocks (that may be a positive to some people). Aside from that I have not even one complaint about the hotel itself or its staff. I hope to come back soon. Thank you for a heavenly stay.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank tinkerbtch

Reviewed 9 May 2012

Newer hotel. Exceptionally nice staff. They didn’t have a clean king room, so they put me in a queen suite. Nice large room with large screen TV. One of the nicer hotels I’ve stayed in recently!

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled on business
Scott P, General Manager at Hyatt Place Dallas/Garland/Richardson, responded to this reviewResponded 14 May 2012

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you so much for the great feedback! We're so glad you enjoyed your stay and the spacious room. Those 42" LCD TV's are incredible! Please let us know if we can be of any assistance. We certainly hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 2 May 2012

I have stayed in this hotel, twice, and both times I was impressed with the people that work there. They were always smiling and helpful.

We got the room with 2 queens and its spacious. The price for the hotel is very reasonable. Overall, a great hotel.

• Stayed: April 2012
Scott P, General Manager at Hyatt Place Dallas/Garland/Richardson, responded to this reviewResponded 7 May 2012

Thank you so much for the very kind words! We have a lot of great folks here on our team and we're proud of what they do each day. We are so glad you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 12 April 2012

I am a business traveler and have top-tier status with another chain (HH Diamond). I have been considering moving some/all of my business to Hyatt Place hotels. This is a GREAT property with one flaw -- the internet access is EXTREMELY slow. This appears to be a common issue with a number of Hyatt Place properties. I hope they can improve this one item, because it is extremely important to me as a business traveler. Otherwise, the staff was outstanding, as was all other components of the room, etc.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business
Scott P, General Manager at Hyatt Place Dallas/Garland/Richardson, responded to this reviewResponded 16 April 2012

Thank you so much! This information was extremely helpful regarding the slow internet speed. We will certainly look into this promptly and determine what's causing the issue. We were delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay and that the hotel exceeded your expectations! We hope to see you again soon and thank you again for choosing Hyatt Place!

Reviewed 7 April 2012

Stayed at the Hyatt Place in Garland for a volleyball tournament during Easter weekend and was blown away by the staff. I have never felt more welcome at any hotel. Check-in was a breeze and they even gave us a personal tour of the facilities. Every person that works there from the breakfast staff to the cleaning staff have been extremely gracious. On top of that, the rooms are spacious, beds are soft and the rooms are super quiet. Top of the line 3 star hotel. I would recommend it to anybody staying in the North Garland area. Great location with several dining options either next door or across the highway. Buffalo Wild Wings and Matt Rancho Martinez are in the same complex. Just an overall excellent stay at the Hyatt Place and once again, they have the nicest staff I have ever encountered.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank eagleye33
Scott P, General Manager at Hyatt Place Dallas/Garland/Richardson, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2012

Wow! Thank you so much! It was so wonderful to hear how much you enjoyed your stay and especially our team. We really look for individuals who have genuine, warm and authentic personalities so it was great to receive your feedback! Thank you again and we'll be sure to share this with the team and the members of our senior management group. Hope to see you again real soon!

Reviewed 6 April 2012

I Stayed here within distance of a family friend. This is a newer hotel and it shows. It is very well maintained. The entire staff was very friendly and accommodating especially when I arrived I was told the hotel had not received my faxed reservation from a booking site. The front desk staff even gave me a tour of the facility. I had a suite which was very roomy. The sectional sofa and ottoman were well appointed. There was a desk area and a bar area with a mini refrigerator. There are some studio apartments that don't feel as spacious as this suite. The closet however was extremely small. Overall the decor was very nice. The complimentary breakfast was full of both hot and cold variety not just pastries. A shuttle was provided for a 5 mile radius which included nearby shopping strip malls. Several restaurants are within walking distance. This is a great location if you have business at the nearby event center or have family nearby. The free WI-FI was a plus and having the ability for guests to print boarding passes in the lobby area. I also appreciated the free parking. Overall I would stay here again. Great value and accommodations for your money.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled solo
Scott P, General Manager at Hyatt Place Dallas/Garland/Richardson, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2012

We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us! Thank you so much for the wonderful comments you provided our team. We take a tremendous amount of pride in what we do each day but it's our guests who make our day so enjoyable. Thank you again and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 30 March 2012

I reserved a room for my daughter and family when they came to visit us for 7 nights. The staff was very accommodating, the room was way beyond a standard hotel room, with a living area, desk and plenty of room for an extended stay with family. This was a good value for the money and very convenient to our home. They were very comfortable here. We are glad breakfast was included, although a better variety of foods would have been nice. Also the pool is outdoors and it was not quite warm enough yet, however they did enjoy the hot tub.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
Scott P, General Manager at Hyatt Place Dallas/Garland/Richardson, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2012

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments during your recent stay with us. We were so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and that the rooms & service you received exceeded your expecations. I am very pleased to report that the Hyatt Place brand, including our property, is making some amazing upgrades & renovating our morning breakfast program. You'll see these great improvements accross all of our hotels this summer!! Thank you again and we look forward to seeing you again real soon!

Scott Perrine

Also consider these accommodations in or near Garland
Holiday Inn Garland
La Quinta Inn & Suites Garland Harbor Point
Quality Inn & Suites Garland - East Dallas
7 mi away
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Garland/Dallas

Been to Hyatt Place Dallas/Garland/Richardson? Share your experiences!