“Great authentic pupusas!”

Pupuseria Lilian
Ranked #50 of 345 Restaurants in Garland
Price range: US$1 - US$12
Cuisines: Salvadoran
Description: Pupuseria Lilian is a local restaurant, serving the community of Garland and the entire DFW Metroplex for more than 10 years. We specialize in Salvadoran food and the specialty of the house of course are delicious PUPUSAS! Offering a great casual family environment!
Reviewed 29 June 2014

I've tried several pupusas from other Salvadorian restaurants and these are still the best. Their fried plantain is also delicious.

Reviewed 28 April 2014

Had the pleasure to visit this place on our way back home from an overnight trip to Allen, we had originally planned to visit another establishment but as luck would have it things didn't work out and we ended up here after some research. I am so glad things worked out the way they did! What an amazing place! The staff was friendly and welcoming from the minute we walked in. My husband is a Texas native but he absolutely loves Salvadorean food as much as I do, and we were both on cloud 9 while enjoying the delicious food. I truly felt like I was back in San Salvador eating some pupusas at the local Mercado. It was amazing and we cannot wait to go back! Definitivamente les recomiendo este restaurante, la comida es exepcional, buenos precios y servicio de calidad. • • •

Reviewed 4 December 2012 via mobile

I've traveled the U.S. and pupusas are a favorite of both me and my hubby. I googled pupusa in Garland and this place had good reviews. We were not disappointed. It's $1.50 per pupusa or you can get a special plate with 2, slaw, beans, and rice for $5.95. I also ordered plantains with black beans and cream. Everything was great including the 2 house made salsas. We don't have a pupuseria near our hometown so we ordered to go for tomorrow. Haha We got 3 plates, 2 individual pupusas, and a Mexican coke for under $25.