“Go there for the Bobs queso” 4 of 5 bubbles

Matt's Rancho Martinez - Garland
Ranked #9 of 335 Restaurants in Garland
Cuisines: Mexican, Southwestern
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly, Cheap Eats, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Garland, Texas
“Go there for the Bobs queso”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 April 2014 via mobile

We went here with some friends for the first time. I can't remember what I ate as an entree because all I remember was that the Bobs queso was great! Most of the time we just order the queso to go and eat it for meal. The only reason I gave them four stars instead of 5 is because several times when we got home we found they did not give us bobs queso but just plain queso. It was very disappointing. Check your bag before you leave to make sure they have your order right. The salsa and chips is great too.

Evergreen, Colorado, United States
“How I get my Tex-Mex fit when in Dallas”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 March 2014 via mobile

Whenever I return to Dallas from Colorado, one of my regular places to get my food fix is one of the Martinez family restaurants. Tonight it was Matt's Rancho Martinez in Garland. I had the green enchilada dinner, and it was spot in as always. Love love love my Tex-Mex (and miss it, living in Colorado), and love love love Matt's!

Texas
“Good food & good service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 March 2014

May be a little more expensive than I'm use to for portion sizes but everything was very good. Service was very good also.

Visited March 2014
Frisco, TX
“Don't fill up on salsa (but that might be hard to do)”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 March 2014

Went here after golf, and it was a great 19th hole. Margaritas are tasty and just strong enough. Salsa had a kick and I couldn't stop eating it. I went after the chicken enchiladas and thoroughly enjoyed my meal. Plenty of seating, but hard to get easily get back to the tollway.

• Visited May 2013
Woodstock, Georgia
“Happy 91st Birthday Hanna ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 January 2014 via mobile

Great party at Matt's. The food and service was fantastic! Husband and I will definitely be back! Cosmo needed to be a little stronger.
Keep up the good work!