“excellent food and great margaritas!”

Matt's Rancho Martinez - Garland
Ranked #9 of 365 Restaurants in Garland
Cuisines: Southwestern
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 15 April 2014

I've eaten here a number of times and each time the meal was excellent and service was good. Glad it opened in Garland!

Reviewed 9 April 2014 via mobile

Chips and Salsa were excellent! Split a 3 taco dinner with my husband and we still couldn't finish the portion. Great margaritas and the service was very good.

Reviewed 9 April 2014 via mobile

We went here with some friends for the first time. I can't remember what I ate as an entree because all I remember was that the Bobs queso was great! Most of the time we just order the queso to go and eat it for meal. The only reason I gave them four stars instead of 5 is because several times when we got home we found they did not give us bobs queso but just plain queso. It was very disappointing. Check your bag before you leave to make sure they have your order right. The salsa and chips is great too.

Reviewed 22 March 2014 via mobile

Whenever I return to Dallas from Colorado, one of my regular places to get my food fix is one of the Martinez family restaurants. Tonight it was Matt's Rancho Martinez in Garland. I had the green enchilada dinner, and it was spot in as always. Love love love my Tex-Mex (and miss it, living in Colorado), and love love love Matt's!

Reviewed 11 March 2014

May be a little more expensive than I'm use to for portion sizes but everything was very good. Service was very good also.

Been to Matt's Rancho Martinez - Garland? Share your experiences!