“simple, clean, and nice place.”
Review of Discovery Inn

Discovery Inn
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Garland
Discovery Inn
Ranked #1 of 1 Garland B&B and Inns
“simple, clean, and nice place.”
Reviewed 19 April 2013

I stop here while traveling from time to time. the location is convenient, right off the road, plenty of parking for trucks or trailers or whatever. it is family owned, and the owners/employees are genuinely very nice people. the rooms are bigger than your average budget motel, with fridge, tv, and all the normal stuff. everything has always been clean and functioning. I haven't shopped around all that much, but I am sure this is the best deal for a hotel room in garland. very easy access to the nearby lake as well.

• Stayed July 2012

Couples
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
Garland, Texas
Reviewed 25 September 2012

Wow!! A hotel that is own and ran by american's is hard to find these days but when I came threw Dallas and stop at this little hotel off of I30 going to Rockwall I saw this happy face woman greeted me and treated me like I was someone special. She will make you feel welcome, then her son walked in, I asked if this was thiers and they said it was that they even built it theirself. the price was right so I stayed. It was not bad the rooms were clean larger than most. Mark, his mom and wife runs the Inn (all American) and I hope others will stay and help support the little people of America who own there buisness. I will stay there when ever I am in Dallas it is only a few miles from down town DFW. No more Arab or Indian hotels for me!

Room Tip: room 111 was quite and very roomy