“Good food, great friendly customer service.”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Main Street Deli

Main Street Deli
Ranked #2 of 336 Restaurants in Garland
Price range: US$6 - US$12
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly, Cheap Eats
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Street Parking, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Garland, Texas
“Good food, great friendly customer service.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 June 2014

My husband and I ate lunch here and really enjoyed it. The owners were very friendly and made us feel at home here. I ate a burger and fries. the burger was good and fries were hot and crispy. My hubby had sweet potato fries which he highly recommends. He had a gyro pita with lamb and loved it. Will definitely go back soon.

• Visited June 2014

Huntington Beach, California
“Great local Deli, visit multiple times a week.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 May 2014

Awesome Deli. Great sandwiches and quality ingredients. Husband and wife owners are very nice and know must customers by name. Give them a try!!

• Visited May 2014
DFW
“They will NOT face the Truth”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 January 2014

I had written a review some months ago about the Main Street Deli stating that the Food was only So-So and the quantity was small. They contacted TripAdvisor saying that I was confused with another Restaurant down the Street with a similar name. I WAS NOT AND AM NOT CONFUSED!!! While some may find the Main Street Deli located at 608 Main Street in Downtown Garland to be OK, I was NOT impressed and have no plans to return. And when they want to make excuses for their lack of Quality and Quantity by saying I was referring to another Restaurant, you know, the one with Linen Napkins & Table Cloths where my wife gets a 'To-Go' Box because the portions are nice sized (I do eat all of mine), I feel they should concentrate on making their place better, not trying to throw a Red Herring in the mix.

My first review had them at Average as I remember, they have now been reduced to Poor!

• Visited April 2013
6 Thank JeromeW99

Been to Main Street Deli? Share your experiences!