“Gem of a place to stay”

Ranked #3 of 15 Hotels in Garland
Phoenix, Arizona, United States
“Gem of a place to stay”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 June 2014

Visiting the Dallas area for 5 nights, I chose this hotel because it was convenient to where I would be visiting and I had read other's reviews and it sounded good. Actually it was great. For 5 nights, I slept in ultimate comfort, the bed was great and although it is close to I-30, I was not bothered by much road noise. No pool, no hot tub, no workout room, but peace and quiet and a friendly staff, and a well stocked but limited breakfast bar. Good wi-fi, clean room and convenient to all of east Dallas and cities and towns to the east. I will definitely return on my annual pilgrimage.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled solo
super8garland, Manager at Super 8 Garland/Rowlett/East Dallas Area, responded to this review, 24 June 2014
Joey,
Thank you choosing us, and we are glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. We are grateful that you will be visiting us again on your next trip to Dallas from Phoenix, my birth city :)...

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Budapest, Hungary
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 June 2014 via mobile

We stayed just one night, the room was clean, maybe a bit smelly, despite the fact that it was a non smoking one. But everything else was good and for a reasonable price. Stay here if you need a good motel near Dallas.

• Stayed June 2014
super8garland, General Manager at Super 8 Garland/Rowlett/East Dallas Area, responded to this review, 24 June 2014
Hello Peter,
Thank you for the feedback. It helps us greatly improve our service for future guest.
Dallas, Texas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 May 2014

Having stayed here several trips of up to 4 nights at a time, it is clean. Thereis a constant highway drone, but there is at most of the motels right against the freeway. The innkeeper is the best! Always accomodating and cheerfully conversant. Not a huge selection of eating in the immediate neighboorhood, but within 5 minutes is plentiful. Breakfast is standard for price range. I will continue staying here when I work in eastern side of DFW and recommend

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
2 Thank noonday_son
super8garland, Manager at Super 8 Garland/Rowlett/East Dallas Area, responded to this review, 28 May 2014
Thank your for your business. My staff and I are glad to here that you enjoy staying here.

We hope you continue to choose us for your hotel needs. If you ever need anything, please do not hesitate in asking me.
Deven
Also consider these accommodations in or near Garland
Quality Inn & Suites Garland - East Dallas
La Quinta Inn & Suites Garland Harbor Point
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Garland/Dallas
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Garland E - Lake Hubbard I30
Crossland Economy Studios - Dallas - Mesquite
Days Inn Dallas Garland West

Been to Super 8 Garland/Rowlett/East Dallas Area? Share your experiences!