“GOOD VALUE”

Ranked #5 of 15 Hotels in Garland
Garland
“GOOD VALUE”
Reviewed 14 July 2014

Was told when I checked in, that I got a better deal going through Trip-Advisor online, rather than just walking into the hotel. I have stayed here before and never had a problem. Very nice and laid back. Security was making his rounds when I stepped outside to talk on my phone. Pool was clean. Just don't forget your room key when getting ice from the machine!!

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
San Angelo, Texas
Reviewed 12 July 2014 via mobile

I'll be honest I did not stay at this hotel. What a waste! This location is amazing, right off the lake you COULD enjoy a beautiful long walk along the water's edge.
First of all they lost my trip advisor reservation from tingo but still tried to charge me for it. When pulling around to our room it was like driving into one of those neighborhoods where you just DO NOT FEEL SAFE! My husband's not afraid of anything but he didn't want to stay there. Additionally, the rooms are very dated, the fixtures and bedding were EXTREMELY CHEAP. This place gives Best Western a bad name.
The manager Barbara Bash is a delightful woman (do yourself a favor Barbra and get a job somewhere else)

Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank CarrieSuzieQ
Gainesville, United States
Reviewed 1 July 2014

Charged by Card 53,000 dollars and then made it impossible for me to do my job as an Pilot car cause it caused my card to be put on hold. The manager showed no concern on how to make sure this didn't happen to others at their motel

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business

San Antonio, United States
Reviewed 27 June 2014

I really enjoyed staying here with my husband calm neighboor hood. Awesome view to Rockwall Lake. Overall excelent stay. 30 minute trip to Dallas downtown, awesome stores around area and Mall where we did some shopping.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 23 June 2014

Me and my boys had a guys weekend and went to Bass Pro Shops and some other places and just chilled out for the weekend. Had a great time at the hotel pool and did a little fishing at the lake behind the hotel.

Clinton, Missouri, United States
Reviewed 19 June 2014

I stayed here with my grandson before we continued the rest of our trip. It was clean, nothing extravagant, but nice enough. The air worked fine, there weren't any bad smells or bed bugs. The parking was a little tight, but not a big issue. When we checked in the desk clerk was having some problem getting my card or ID read by the machine and tried to make up for it by playing peek a boo with my 4 yr old grandson, who did not care for it and while he was trying to be nice, it was a little creepy. Breakfast was acceptable, nothing extraordinary, but I would stay there again. Especially since I got a good deal directly from Best Western.

Room Tip: The name says Lakeview, I don't know that you can really see much of the lake, but in order to d...
Wichita Falls, Texas, USA
Reviewed 16 June 2014

We had a wonderful night's stay at this facility. Near to Lake Ray Hubbard, near shopping and dining, and near to the family we came to visit. Also easy access to the highway. The room was great! I would highly recommend.

1 Thank 671sharonc
Also consider these accommodations in or near Garland
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Garland E - Lake Hubbard I30
La Quinta Inn & Suites Garland Harbor Point
Super 8 Garland/Rowlett/East Dallas Area
Comfort Suites Lake Ray Hubbard
Hyatt Place Dallas/Garland/Richardson
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Garland/Dallas

Been to Quality Inn & Suites Garland - East Dallas? Share your experiences!