“Mexican Delight” 5 of 5 bubbles

KELLER
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Mexican Delight”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 September 2013

This is another Mexican place for good food as well. I love and enjoy Mexican food. Their service is a-one also, their waitresses are very nice and helpful with your order and it seems you never run out of chips and salsa.

Visited June 2013

Mesquite, Tx
“Nice Mexican”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 July 2013

We attended a party catered by Cristina's and liked the food. It is a little pricy, but very good food. Very good atmosphere, and excellent service.

Visited April 2013
“My 4th Christina's to eat at.”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 September 2012

I was on the way back to Lewisville from Wylie and told my family we would stop at Agave Azul. When I saw Christina's in Garland I pulled a u turn and made the decision to try this one. The service was absolutely the worst I have received. She brought the wrong Margarita to my wife and then tried to blame it on her. From there on out she only came back twice, once to bring the food and then the check. I will not let this subpar experience ruin it for the other locations. I can assure you I will not be going back to this location.

• 1 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank Neoyuppie
Garland, Texas
“Not bad, not great”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 May 2012

Last week, we took my daughter and her family to Cristina's Mexican Restaurant located at Firewheel Mall in Garland, Texas. She said it was her favorite Mexican Restaurant, so we were looking forward to our first visit. The restaurant itself was nice and clean, the atmosphere ok and the service was very good.

However, the food left something to be desired. The salsa and chips weren't very good. There was plenty of cilantro and onion in the sauce, but it had very little flavor and was too "watery" for my taste. My wife and I both had enchiladas, but they too were a disappointment. The sour cream sauce on the chicken enchiladas just didn't seem right....like something out of a can. The rice and beans were average at best.

The food was not bad, but it was not something that would make me want to visit again. There is much better Mexican food in the DFW area, at least based on this initial visit.

• Visited May 2012
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank Big Log
Rowlett, Texas
“Good food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 May 2012

service was decent - food was good. Definitely will return

Visited December 2011

Been to Cristina's Firewheel? Share your experiences!