“Great chips and salsa”

Cristina's Firewheel
Ranked #42 of 345 Restaurants in Garland
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 18 July 2014 via mobile

The few times I have been here they have been very consistent. Chips are perfect - light and crispy. And their salsa is delicious even though I prefer mine chunkier.

I had their steak taco plate, avocado soup, and flank steak. All were very well prepared. The flank steak was impressive as it was very tender and juicy which can be easily overdone.

I would go back and I would recommend it.

2  Thank Rose D

Reviewed 13 July 2014

I love to go here and have a nicely done margarita and some great fajitas. The service is good and they are well run. Never have a complaint when we eat here.

Reviewed 30 June 2014

good food, have eaten here several times, keep going back because i like the the food. when it is crowded it can be noisy and hard to have a conversation.

Reviewed 13 May 2014

Cristina's has become one of my favorite restaurants to eat at! The food is delicious and the waiters/waitresses are always very nice.

Reviewed 29 January 2014

Cristina's is our favorite Mexican restaurant for their salsa and margaritas. The salsa and chips are definitely worth a visit! The salsa is fresh, tasty and the perfect mix of tomatoes, onions, cilantro and onions. Cristina's offers regular margaritas as well as some specialty drinks - the blackberry mint margarita is my favorite! Their food is the traditional Tex-Mex fare. The avacado soup and fish dishes are always very good. Service is always good and waiters/waitresses are very friendly. Nice atmosphere as well.