“nasty” 1 of 5 bubbles
Review of Regency Inn Gatesville

Regency Inn Gatesville
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Gatesville
Regency Inn Gatesville
Ranked #4 of 4 Hotels in Gatesville
A TripAdvisor Member
“nasty”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 February 2004

I found my stay in one word terrible. The managment was rude from check in to check out. Checking out for these people is a real problem. I was called three times within minutes to make sure I was checking out. From dirty towels, to not changing sheets, to no coffee, I truly hated this motel. If I had not had to be there for a baby shower, I would have stayed in Waco. For two days I suffered... Do not stay here.

6 Thank A TripAdvisor Member

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
A TripAdvisor Member
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 April 2003

where is rod serling? i just stayed at the regency hotel in gatesville, tx., for a couple of nights. i was told on the phone that pets are not allowed. when i got there, i saw 2 other people with dogs with them. so much for that. then, on the phone, they said that they do not have anything in the room that has to do with food. i got in there, and discovered a small fridge and microwave. they put me in a non smoking room, and said i did not specify that i wanted a smoking room. that is true, but they never asked about it. the room was ok; a typical motel room. when calling out on an 800 number, it did not go through, because someone else at the hotel was "on the line." what happened to more then one phone line at a hotel??

8 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Also consider these accommodations in or near Gatesville
Rodeway Inn Gatesville
Rodeway Inn Gatesville
#2 of 4 in Gatesville
Ramada Gatesville
Ramada Gatesville
#1 of 4 in Gatesville
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Gatesville
Atria Hotel & RV McGregor

Been to Regency Inn Gatesville? Share your experiences!