“You may reconsider”

Ramada Gatesville
Ramada Gatesville
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Gatesville
Reviewed 17 July 2013

I stayed at this Hotel just one night and must say that I was not happy at all. Over priced for the quality of the room. The Hotel is very old. Was a little concerned, the room was not cleaned, had beer bottles behind the nightstand that had appeared to be there for days along with other trash. I had asked the hotel staff had the room been cleaned and they have stated it has been and I had informed them on what I had found and they stated that they would let management know. The staff were very friendly, my main concern is the cleanliness. Makes me wonder if the sheet get changed. Not many hotels to choose from in the town but shop around first.

Room Tip: Choose a room on the top floor so heavy walking will not disturb you. Stay away from the exit. Can b...
1  Thank Joseph O
ramadagatesville, Guest Relations Manager at Ramada Gatesville, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2013

We sincerely aim to always make the stay of our guests as comfortable as possible, which is why it troubles us to hear that we have failed to give you that experience. We wish to let you know that we are indeed very sorry for the inconvenience the entire experience has brought you. Please know that your voice means a lot to us, and we seriously take all your feedback and evaluate the points we need to do to correct and improve in the delivery of our services. Rest assured that the opportunity you have given us will not go to waste and we will certainly act on such matters to better serve our valued guests. We hope that you reconsider and visit us again next time.

There are newer reviews for Ramada Gatesville

Reviewed 16 July 2013

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Shelley B

Reviewed 2 July 2013

We book several rooms at the hotel on the weekend of June 21st and 22nd for a wedding. Due to the fact that we have many family members from out of town and family that had not seen each other or even meet we needed a place to gather.. I had called the hotel and asked if there was such a room or place at the facility that a large group could gather? I was told yes there was (keep in mind nothing mentioned about a charge) I asked about size was told that it was large enough to hold 40 + people with TV and so on. Room was great for everyone to gather. Needed more tables and chairs. We made sure that anything me moved we put back and if we messed it up we cleaned it up. I was there from Friday afternoon approx 3 pm until Sunday at a little after-noon (12 pm) not once at anytime did anyone say to me that they needed my credit card again to charge me for the use of the room we were all meeting in. Like I said it was my understanding that it was free. If you see the what I copied and pasted below it is form website nothing about charges per room. I paid on Friday at check in for the 2 rooms we were in for 2 nights and on Saturday I went back to desk and paid for 2 more rooms for that night and again nothing was said to me about the room. I was even given the RESERVED sign for the room to put on doors while we were at wedding because we left food and drink in there. Well low and behold I received Credit Card statement and there is a charge from the Ramada Inn that I did not authorize or have a receipt for..... I call the Hotel and I ask for someone to explain what that charge is for? I am told well it is for the Great Room you rented.. I said I don't think so, not once was I told there was a charge for that room. I had called not 1 time but many times before the June 21st date asking about the room and its ammenities and so forth and desk clerk and manager both had opportunity to tell me that there was a charge but nothing was said at all. Once we had checked out and had left they decided to charge me for it. Yes it was left clean and tables and chairs put back like they were supposed to be. So be advised watch for unauthorized charges from this place.

Meetings & Events

Conference Rooms
Meeting

Reviewed 26 June 2013

1  Thank Robert J
ramadagatesville, Guest Relations Manager at Ramada Gatesville, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2013

Reviewed 23 June 2013

Everything I experienced at the Ramada in Gatesville, TX was great, including, but not limited to the friendliness and effeciency of the staff, the cleanliness of the room, and the delicious breakfast that was covered under the fee for the room. I did not have the opportunity to use the swimming pool or fitness room, but if they followed the typical for the rest of the experience they woulld be wonderful also. It was easy to connect to the wifi, which is an important plus. We did not eat at the motel but may try that the next time.

Review collected in partnership with Ramada
ramadagatesville, Guest Relations Manager at Ramada Gatesville, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2013

It is a pleasure to receive wonderful praises from our valued guests. We seek to be consistent in terms of providing you with great service, and it inspires us more to hear that you appreciate all our hard work. Thank you for complimenting our hotel cleanliness and the delicious breakfast that was offered to you during your recent stay. Thank you so much for choosing to stay with us, and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 21 June 2013

Review collected in partnership with Ramada
ramadagatesville, Guest Relations Manager at Ramada Gatesville, responded to this reviewResponded 22 June 2013

Reviewed 20 June 2013

We arrived on a Saturday after 4 pm. Our room had not been cleaned and the front desk told us "sorry." And there were supposedly no other rooms available. So here we are with two young children with all of our luggage, sitting in the breakfast area waiting for the room to be cleaned. We had to be at a wedding at 5:30!! I probably had 15 minutes to get my two kids and myself dressed in time to leave. There is no reason why hotel rooms should not be cleaned and ready to go by check in time. Plus the breakfast area needs more chairs and tables...it was overcrowded and when we finally got a table it wasn't even cleaned off. Sorry I don't know how others can say they had a great experience here, I won't stay there again.

1  Thank Cashnic
ramadagatesville, Guest Relations Manager at Ramada Gatesville, responded to this reviewResponded 23 June 2013

We appreciate the time you took to share to us your experience following your recent stay. It is however disheartening to know that you were not satisfied with our service, for we always aim to keep the rooms cleaned and ready for check-in at all times. We wish to precisely follow our check-in policy, and we apologize that we were not able to accommodate you at your time of arrival. As part of our goal of ensuring quality service our dedicated housekeeping staff always make sure to get rooms cleaned before they get off from work by 3 in the afternoon. We understand the issues regarding the overcrowded breakfast area as well as the untidy table, for there was a scheduled wedding that day, thus some areas were not promptly attended to and we are deeply sorry for falling short on that aspect. Thank you for bringing all your concerns to our attention, and we sincerely hope that you’d reconsider and visit us again next time.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Gatesville
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Gatesville
Residence Inn Killeen
Residence Inn Killeen
#4 of 33 in Killeen
Holiday Inn Killeen - Fort Hood

Been to Ramada Gatesville? Share your experiences!