Georgetown Inn
Candlewood Suites Georgetown(Georgetown)(Great Value!)
US$112
Very Good 4/5
Best Western Plus Georgetown Inn & Suites(Georgetown)(Great Value!)
US$118
US$69
Hotwire.com
Quality Inn(Georgetown)
Good 3.5/5
All reviewsbeautiful townfamily runrooms were very cleanfront desk clerkgreat place to stayfree wifiwould stay here againcrews
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 November 2011

I made on online reservation through travelocity. When I arrived at the hotel the clerk told me I did not have a reservation. He didn't even look anything up. He told me I might have a reservation in Round Rock because they had a Days Inn there. I stayed anyway and spent an hour on the phone with travelocity trying to figure out where my reservation was so I would not be double billed. N eedless to say I did have a reservation which they found the next morning classified as a "No Show".
I called them on Monday, they said the Manager was not there. I asked the manager to call me back. I am still waiting.
I suggest staying at one of the name brand hotels closer to the exit off I35. At least you have some re-course with them. The parent companies care what you think.

Room Tip: Stay at a different Hotel. There are others on the same side of the service road between the exit and the overpass.
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled solo
3  Thank StevefromMesquite
Reviewed 25 October 2011

I stayed at the Georgetown Inn for one night while I had a Job Interview in Georgetown and was greeted with great hospitality. Its hard to find a place to stay where the people working greet you so nicley. My mother has diabetes and the Inn provided me with great accomodations that suited her needs(mini fridge, microwave, ice, etc.). It provided all the necessities needed for an overnight stay and had a great center courtyard view with a pool. Overall it was a great place to stay with great people working there

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 11 March 2011

Had emergency stay-over in Georgetown and this was the only hotel we could get. Really bad...peeling walls, ripped carpet, hairy blankets, filthy bathroom floors and walls. I guess the highlight was that it was cheap. The mattress was comfortable if you could get over the sanitation issue.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank SSBlair
Reviewed 22 February 2010

The Georgetown Inn (Days Inn) isn't much to look at but ok if you are just in need of some sleep. The place is pretty run down but the room was clean and the bed was comfortable. There was some highway noise in the early a.m. but the fan was loud enough to block it out. The staff is extremely friendly and you can't beat a room for $50.

• Stayed: February 2010, travelled on business
2  Thank MNRobin1969
Reviewed 6 October 2008

This was a lovely motel, much like I remember many years ago when I traveled a lot. We had 9 people in three rooms during a hurricane evacuation and it was most comfortable at a great price. Not new and not fancy, it was clean, roomy, and perfectly sufficient for our needs. The kids enjoyed the pool and there were family restaurants nearby. The staff was very helpful and made our stay much easier. If we should ever evacuate again, this would be the place we would want to go.

• Stayed: September 2008, travelled with family
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank skitzee