“It's a GREAT place to go!”

Mesquite Creek Outfitters
Ranked #1 of 3 Nightlife in Georgetown
Reviewed 18 October 2017 via mobile

Relaxed atmosphere to hangout with your friends and meet new ones. You'll want to be part of the MCO family. The owners and staff are all amazing!! Stop by and enjoy their beer, wine, food, and music!!

All reviews
"glass of wine"
"clothing"
in 3 reviews
"hangout"
"mco"
"shop"

Reviewed 17 October 2017

MCO is the happening place in Georgetown. A really cool outfitters retail store combined with 16 local craft beers, and a large selection of wine. At the beginning of the year they added live music at least once a week. Combine that with the food trucks, and you have THE place to hangout. The staff there is terrific, and the owners are great guys who do a ton to give back to local needs. It's a must visit when you visit Georgetown.

Reviewed 26 March 2017

My wife and I had just finished dinner and were head home when I passed this place. People were flowing out on to the street and the music was pumping....I did a quick U-turn to check it out. It is an outdoor apparel shop that doubles as a bar. The local band was terrific and the energy was at a new high for the Georgetown square. Their beer selection is super and I was surprised to enjoy their selection of wine. Their Federalist Red is a must try. We will be back for sure!

1  Thank Ray W
Reviewed 2 March 2017

Coming to Georgetown to visit relatives, coming here is a stress relief, lots of good beer selections. Cody was very generous in letting me sample different beers. They have done a fantastic job in the restoration, it has a classy but also casual atmosphere.

See more reviews
Reviewed 20 February 2017 via mobile

I'm not sure how to categorize this place but I like it. It's a clothing store that has a bar and also a lounge. I would say they are trying to do too many things but they are executing it so well I can say I'd change it. They have a good amount of rotating beers on taps, a wine list and some tasty looking food (although we didn't eat here). There are comfy leather couches, wicker chairs outside and picnic style tables available if you can't get a seat the bar. The whole place has a unique decor that kept me looking around all night. Whatever mesquite creek outfitters is ... I liked it and will definitely be going back.