“Just as good as last year's stay”

Holiday Inn Express & Suites - Georgetown
Ranked #4 of 10 Hotels in Georgetown
Reviewed 23 December 2013

I booked on line and listed my preferences (high floor, away from elevator) and got exactly what I wanted. I called ahead about early check in and the clerk was accomodating, saying 1 pm would be fine. Check in was smooth and the same clerk I spoke to earlier was very friendly. We stayed 2 nights and had great breakfasts both mornings including sausages on day and bacon the other- yum! The room was clean and there was plenty of coffee. Nice to have a microwave and fridge if needed. The location right by the access road for I-35 is a small concern but the traffic noise was minimal. We will be back.

Room Tip: You might ask for a room on the backside away from the highway.
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
hiegeorgetowngm, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites - Georgetown, responded to this reviewResponded 29 December 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for staying with us again this year and taking the time to give us your feedback! I have shared your comments with the team. We appreciate your feedback and look forward to seeing you the next time you are in Georgetown!

Randy Denison

Reviewed 11 November 2013 via mobile

Stayed here just one night while moving. Very nice room with fridge and microwave. King size bed was so comfortable we fell asleep immediately.
I wished we had needed to stay longer. I highly recommend.

• Stayed: November 2013
2  Thank Kathleen B
Reviewed 4 November 2013

The staff at the hotel are amonst the friendliest. We stayed here with small children during halloween. The clerk at the hotel told us where to go trick or treating, it was awesome. The kids enjoyed themselves too. He sent us to his own friendly neighborhood, where the Texans didn't care we were from out of town.

The Pool worked wonders to tire the children and one cannot complain about the complimentary breakfast. Yes there is an IHOP just up the road, but you won't need it. The rooms were comfortable and clean. For the price you absolutely cannot beat it. I stayed at a hotel just down the street for labor day and it was aweful. This is where I shall stay for my visits in the future.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank IowaIowa4Vacations
Reviewed 4 November 2013

I recently stayed at this hotel. The hotel staff, particularly Brandy at the front desk, made this experience an excellent one. They went above and beyond to make sure I was satisfied (even providing me with a ride into town when Georgetown's cab service was running behind). This was not the first time that I stayed at this hotel. Each time I stay, I am more and more pleased. In my opinion, this is the best hotel in Georgetown.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends
2  Thank Amy M
Reviewed 14 October 2013

The room was well equipped and spotless, service and front-desk personnel were Texas friendly and helpful, and the breakfast was probably the "best-in-class" as far as complimentary mini-buffet set ups. My wife and I are both retired from the travel industry and ended up feeling much more positive about the experience than we had expected -- a no-hassle deal. Then, to cap it all off, we were treated very fairly when we changed our reservation on short notice.

We would recommend the place to anyone who is looking for good-value and comfort in the Georgetown area.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank jack b
Reviewed 1 October 2013

My husband and I thoroughly enjoyed our stay here while visiting a relative in Georgetown.
The hotel is exceptionally clean and the room was very comfortable. The staff was friendly and accommodating as well.
Will certainly visit again!

Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank kay52085
Reviewed 22 September 2013

What an improvement from last year when we visited Georgetown. The front desk staff was very accommodating and friendly, the hotel was clean, my husband loved the biscuits & gravy for breakfast and we were able to get a good nights sleep before getting back on the road.
Hopefully the construction will be completed before our next visit.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Stephanie R
Also consider these accommodations in or near Georgetown
Hampton Inn & Suites Georgetown / Austin North
#6 of 10 in Georgetown
Best Western Executive Inn
Best Western Executive Inn
#3 of 26 in Round Rock

Been to Holiday Inn Express & Suites - Georgetown? Share your experiences!