“Great Stay at a Beautiful Hotel” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of BEST WESTERN PLUS Georgetown Inn & Suites

BEST WESTERN PLUS Georgetown Inn & Suites
Ranked #2 of 10 Hotels in Georgetown
College Station
“Great Stay at a Beautiful Hotel”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 March 2014

We always stay at this hotel when in Georgetown. So clean and fresh. Large breakfast area and cozy places to read while people are still sleeping in the room. Breakfast has bacon...need I say more :) Friendly staff....always a pleasant stay. So convenient to Outlet Mall and Austin.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
Kennedale, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 March 2014

I based my stay at this property on the reviews I read on TripAdvisor which were all great, We always stay at Best Westerns unless we happen to be in a town that doesn't have one but this Best Western by far is one the best ones we have stayed in the Best Western chain in the last 16 years. Don't get me wrong all Best Western properties are nice and our chosen Hotel chain but the Georgetown property was just really awesome in every way from Staff to rooms to just he over all curb appeal and comfort. Close to many food choices and shopping but the overall friendliness and helpful attitudes of the Staff were really over the Top in my book and great views out the 3rd floor window looking towards downtown Georgetown. Our oldest daughter lives in Austin and we normally stay in Round Rock at the Best Western and it's a great property as well but from now on we will be staying in Georgetown cause they made us feel so Welcome and they acted if they generally wanted you to be there.

Room Tip: The view in the rooms on the East side of the Building are so nice, we stayed in Room 319 and we cou...
Kennedale, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 March 2014

Scunthorpe, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 March 2014 via mobile

Great hotel in a picturesque town! Really friendly staff at reception and breakfast, room quite spacious with nice view . Texas waffles were a treat at breakfast! Next time will plan to stay longer to explore the historic town. My brother lives in nearby Cedar Park so this will be our hotel whenever we visit!

Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
Dallas, Texas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 March 2014

Excellent room, very clean! Check in and out were easy and staff was very friendly. Good, hot breakfast with many options. Best Western Plus is a great place to stay for an awesome price!! I would definitely recommend this hotel!

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
Temple, Texas
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 March 2014

First off, the staff is wonderful. Very helpful, great on giving directions and recommended activities or restaurants. Our room was spacious with large king size bed. The pool is outdoor and was closed the entire week due to "cold" weather (cold for down here). So we didn't get to use it. Breakfast was decent but one day they served bacon, which smelled wonderful and tasted nothing like bacon. In fact, it really didn't even taste of anything, not even the normal salty taste. We steered clear the rest of the week. The bed was way too hard for my liking, I ended up waking up about 4 times in the night and a sore back every morning.

• 2 of 5 bubbles
Houston, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 March 2014

I traveled to visit my daughter and stayed at this hotel. I wasn't sure about the accommodation since the hotel has been here for a while. Yet, I found my room to be spectacular, spacious and quiet, super clean, with a terrific bed! It exceeded my expectations and I was delighted. The price was reasonable, too. The breakfast was hot, buffet and ample with all the amenities. I'll definitely stay here again! Great location, lots of restaurants and businesses around this hotel, centrally located.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Also consider these accommodations in or near Georgetown
Hampton Inn & Suites Georgetown / Austin North
SpringHill Suites Austin Round Rock
BEST WESTERN Executive Inn
BEST WESTERN Executive Inn
#3 of 26 in Round Rock

Been to BEST WESTERN PLUS Georgetown Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!