Open today: 10:00 - 17:00
Review Highlights
Interesting place to visit

They have a wide variety of antiques of fine quality. Everything is well displayed with price tags... read more

Reviewed 25 October 2017
Luv2go2spas
Pomona, New York
Quaint place!

Nice selection of antiques, very organized, clean, friendly staff, great location. Wish we had... read more

Reviewed 12 April 2017
Kathy60435
Joliet, Illinois

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 19 August 2016

Georgetown has the most restored historical buildings. The downtown area is quaint and fun! We had a great time walking around the town square looking at antiques, toys, quilts, decor stores, etc. Everyone was friendly and helpful. We found many Christmas gifts for family members here.

Many historical homes which you can drive around and view from the street. Some are in great shape and some have not been kept up since being restored in the 1980's.

Worth a visit!

Reviewed 22 May 2016

Don't you love little Texas towns with sweet, little antique places? A great place to dig around for that special find.

1  Thank Paula M
Reviewed 22 June 2014 via mobile

On our way back to Dallas, decided to stop in for a quick visit. We are so glad we did. One of the best town squares that we have ever visited!!! It is several city blocks long/wide and has something for everyone. There is a toy store that will keep kids busy for hours, lots of local art, shopping and an allowance to stroll through it all with a glass of wine, if you like.

2  Thank Carolmccl
Reviewed 20 December 2012

I recently visited this most charming town. It was spectacularly lit up for Christmas. So beautiful and magical. I felt like I was in a Christmas movie. The only think missing was the snow. Kudos to all the sponsors that help defray the costs of the lighting. I was visitng with my family who recently moved to Austin. The city hall or maybe it was the court house was in the center of the square. All the shops surrounding looked magical. It was so tastefully done. There was a restaurant that looked just fabulors, called Gumbo's. Right next door was an old fashioned toy store. They had a great idea, called Parents Night out. I think my son and daughter in law will take advantage of that. Go to the restaurant and the kids would be right next door having fun. It was really inexpensive to drop off the kids.
I look forward to visiting again.

2  Thank nanaofnine