“The only reason it isn't a 5 is because its not in Italy.”
Review of Tony and Luigi's

Tony and Luigi's
Ranked #7 of 154 Restaurants in Georgetown
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Driftwood, Texas
“The only reason it isn't a 5 is because its not in Italy.”
Reviewed 13 May 2014

This little place can't be any bigger in taste. We both felt like we were eating in Italy. The food was prepared like Italy, presentation like Italy and even the uniqueness of Italian cuisine. The Waiter we had was spectacular and the food was terrific. There are very few restaurants near the Austin area that I would say I get a hankering for and can't wait to get back to but I won't be happy until I've tried everything on their menu. We enjoyed trying to guess what cities are on all the large pictures hanging within the restaurants and our Waiter not only knew the cities but knew some interesting facts about the cities. I had the lobster ravioli and my Husband had pizza. Both were the best leftovers the next day you could get!

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank TREVI36

Shutesbury, Massachusetts
“Nice place for a special occasion!”
Reviewed 30 April 2014

We were here for a rehearsal dinner on a Friday night.

Other reviewers noted the lack of parking, and this is definitely true. We had to park in the church parking lot next door.

The outside of the building is rather plain looking and I was surprised by how busy this restaurant was inside. The place was packed. It is obviously very popular.

We were a party of 13 and the server kept up with drinks and was attentive enough without being intrusive.

I was imagining pasta and more pasta, but there were pork chops and other foods too. The dessert cart was a treat to see, but there wasn't a lot to choose from ultimately. A plain vanilla ice cream would have pleased my daughter, but they didn't have it. Only a couple of us ordered dessert, and I didn't finish mine. The bread/rolls were good.

I'm not sure how romantic it is when it is so busy and loud, but we all had a good time.

• Visited April 2014
2 Thank RebeccaMA
Williamson County
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A Texas link to Italy”
Reviewed 24 April 2014

Tony and Luigi's is a great place for celebrating your special occasions. We go there for anniversary and birthday dinners and it has a real flavor of Italy. Impeccably prepared and served food, good wine, pictures of Italian sights, and evocative music--all make for a romantic evening. Only possible glitch is the parking. Be sure to check out space behind restaurant, along University.
Mangia, mangia!!

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank SuzanneGTexas
Abilene, Texas
“Local Italian restaurant”
Reviewed 23 April 2014

We were surprised how big it was inside. The food was delicious and the servings big. My husband and I shared a chicken parmesan. I asked the waiter if that really was half. The bread and salad are good, too. They have live music some night(s).

• Visited March 2014
2 Thank booklady55_11
Georgetown, Texas, United States
“Great Italian”
Reviewed 16 April 2014

Tony & Luigi's is located near the intersection of Austin & University Ave in Georgetown, TX. The location is a little short of dedicated parking spaces. However, signage will point you to ample parking around the corner; a short walk away.
The restaurant interior features table and booth seating. The decor is composed of photos of landmarks around Italy.
The menu is ample and features many Italian style entrees. Bring a big appetite as the serving are generous. My wife and I have never been disappointed with any of our appetizer or entree selections. Beer and wine is available from the newly renovated full-service bar.
This restaurant is a favorite of locals and usually fills to capacity around the dinner hour. It's a great place to meet family or friends for great Italian food at reasonable prices

• Visited March 2014