“I enjoyed my stay”
Review of Quality Inn

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Georgetown
Quality Inn
Ranked #8 of 10 Hotels in Georgetown
Enid, Oklahoma
“I enjoyed my stay”
Reviewed 11 March 2014

I took my sons on a vacation, the front desk staff was friendly they let us check in early because of a mix-up with the online check-in time. The room was about what I expected from the pictures, the bathroom was clean, so were the floors and beds. It is located near a Shipley's donuts and across from Jack in a Box, which is good. The breakfast was good, the room was clean, overall I the stay was good, I plan to stay there again.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank CPaul W

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Reviewed 3 December 2013

My family and I traveled to Georgetown over the thanksgiving holiday and stayed at the Quality Inn for 3 nights and 2 days. I am not used to staying with brands other than Hyatt and I am very big on guest service satisfaction as well as room cleanliness at check in. We were able to check into our room by noon or so, which was awesome considering the regular check in time is 3:00 pm. The check in process was quick and painless. The room we were in was clean for the most part. There was some dust on the counter tops and the decorative sheet on one of the beds had some noticeable stains on it, but other than that the room was great. The cable had all the channels that I watch on a regular basis and the location of the property was convenient for what we were in Georgetown for. However, the parking lot was small and seemed to have less parking spots than they did rooms. It was freezing on two out of the three nights of our stay; and being from a beach town I am not too a custom to colder weather, so I was not pleased that we had to park on the complete opposite side of the hotel from our room because there wasn't anywhere to park closer to our room. Trying to work the shower was an interesting experience. The temperature of the water would speraticaly drop down to freezing cold then jump to extremely hot when I attempted to get the temperature at a comfortable level, but other than that I was pleased with the bathroom and the water pressure was awesome!! There is only ONE entrance/ exit for the Hotel parking lot that is also shared with the Jack in the Box next door; I felt it was rather strange and highly inconvenient with all the traffic coming in and out of the lot. As for the wireless connection, I did not understand why there was a pass code request every time I returned to my room for the night but that is truly a very minor thing that could have a lot to do with the fact that the entire hotel was sold out and everyone uses wifi these days. Housekeeping came by to service the room very early on the first morning of our stay, definitely something I am not used to but I understood that it was thanksgiving and everyone has a family that they would much rather be with so I was not too upset.

Overall, it was a decent hotel and even though we usually stay with family when we travel, I would have no problem staying here again as long as the cost is within my price range.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
3 Thank Lysa_012
Riverside, California, USA
Reviewed 4 November 2013

This hotel was very disappointing. Noisy. Dirty sidewalks, trash outside, filthy stairway. Bird feces and screaming birds everywhere. The room was small, barely at acceptable standards. The front desk staff was flippant and rude. I alerted the hotel in advance that I had a service dog, yet I was singled out for questioning that violates ADA law. Although well in advance, I requested a first floor room near the end, as I am disabled, he said he only had 4 downstairs rooms, all under the filthy staircase. The parking lot was virtually empty, I don't believe him. The room was cheap, and was clean. It had a fridge.

Room Tip: Rooms away from the FWY and all night drive through restaurant might be quieter.
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
2 Thank SDtrainer4CST
LANE
Reviewed 13 July 2013 via mobile

Over all not to bad of a place to stay. Outside needs some tender loving care and paint. My room was clean bathroom looked like it had been remodeled not long ago.
Bathroom very small but good water pressure and plenty hot water. Actual room nice size old a/c unit looked bad but worked good. Didn't try breakfast had a donut place next door. Parking a little tight. I had made reservations and glad I did the walk up rate was 40.00 more than what I paid.

• Stayed July 2013
1 Thank Chey12
Scotland
Reviewed 10 July 2013

We stayed here for one night on arrival in Hill Country. It is one of the cheapest in the area but still overpriced for what it is. The outside of the hotel is so badly in need of painting and maintenance it would put you off walking in the front door which was filthy, it is very badly in need of a facelift. The rooms are better inside and are clean although we had a few drip marks on the bathroom door and the toilet overflowed in the morning so obviously some plumbing maintenance needed too. There are no hotels in the centre of Georgetown to our disappointment as we have a motorcycle and like to walk out at night for dinner rather than drive, but this place is just off the highway out of Georgetown and we walked up to Wolf Ranch Mall, where there were plenty of restaurants, on the recommendation of the helpful front desk receptionist. Breakfast was ok, hot waffles and oatmeal, cereal, yogurt and pastries but no fruit which disappointed me. On the plus side the internet signal was very fast and good and the TV had a great selection of channels. If you are on a budget and not too fussy this would do for a night.

Room Tip: Our room was on the right hand side of reception at the front which was very quiet, and further from...
  • Stayed July 2013, travelled as a couple
grand prairie,tx
Reviewed 9 July 2013

Older motel that is reasonablely clean and the furnishings are not too dated. The motel is very convienent to the expressway and easy to find. Beds are comfortable. The internet is a little slow but adequete. During summer the rates are very favorable compared to more upscale chains. For the price it's a pretty good value. Farly close to Austin. Very quiet on the west sdie of the motel

• Stayed July 2013, travelled on business
Norman, Oklahoma
Reviewed 17 June 2013

A good, clean motel. Beds were comfortable and room was clean. Bathroom ok and clean. Refrigerator, microwave and Internet were included in the rate. Breakfast also included. We left early so did not have the breakfast.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled as a couple