“Trip to Giddings”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Ramada Giddings

Ramada Giddings
Ranked #1 of 6 Hotels in Giddings

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
Saco, Maine
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 October 2013

Clean room, very nice employees, the manager was very friendly. Great Free Hot Breakfast and the lady who prepared it was very nice and willing to answer your questions to the best of her knowledge. I will stay here again.

Room Tip: This was the best hotel in the Giddings area!!!!
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled solo
Scottsdale, Arizona
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 October 2013

The shower water pressure ranks among the best I have experienced in my years of travelling. The breakfast included fresh eggs, sausages, biscuits and gravy and other regular items.I would definately stay here again.

Room Tip: I was in room 215 and had new air conditioner- GE
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
MinaBhakta, Owner at Ramada Giddings, responded to this review, 17 October 2013
Thanks for writing a review. We are happy to hear that you liked shower water pressure . We hope to see you again soon.
Houston, Texas, United States
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 October 2013

Made reservation for 2 days in Sept; 1 in Oct. Did not take Confirmation so wrote letter requesting in May. No answer. Wrote in June, again in July--no answer via mail, internet or telephone. In August went to motel, told I had NO reservation so made the 2 weekends. Showed up on Fri in Sept & told NO reservation. I had gotten a confirmation# & sheet in August. So they made ANOTHER NEW reservation since they had vacancies for Fri-Sat & then the next Fri. Went to Antique shopping on Fri. Saturday when I returned could not get into room. Front desk told me I had NO reservation--even though I had made it 3 times before including the day prior. AGAIN made "new" reservation for Saturday. While in the room relaxing before leaving again, knock at door--older lady from front desk again with the reservation. I told her I was CHECKED IN. The next day the man at the front could not explain the problems that they could not maintain reservations--even made the day prior. He offered no discount or any consideration. I cancelled the following Friday reservation because I told him I didn't want to drive all the way there & then be told again that I had no reservation. Lucy Liu was excellent & I don't expect new people to be that good. But not to be able to work the computer & maintain reservations? Be aware that if you make a reservation with these people--good luck if you get in.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
MinaBhakta, Owner at Ramada Giddings, responded to this review, 17 October 2013
Thank you for writing a review. We are sorry to hear that desk clerk had difficulty in making a reservation and you had to cancel a reservation because you were afraid that we might not have a room. We have noted that front desk person needs more training on the computer and we thank you for writing this review which will help us understand where we need improvement.

Regarding your letters of May, June and July , we think ,if it was addressed to Lucy Liu then it might be still there unopened as Lucy Liu is out of country and have not picked up her mail.

We hope you will give us another opportunity and hope to see you again.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Giddings
BEST WESTERN Giddings Inn & Suites
#5 of 7 in La Grange
Americas Best Value Inn
Americas Best Value Inn
#1 of 1 in Somerville

Been to Ramada Giddings? Share your experiences!