Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites - Glen Rose
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Restaurant
View Hotel
All reviewsfront deskpancake machinefossil rimhi expressfamily reunionwould definitely stay here againgeneral managerhotel staffyogurtbreakfast roomevery staff memberbeds were comfortablemeeting roomsausagedinosaur valley state parksmall townchecking out
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 10 November 2013

I rarely write good reviews, but I had to this time. I travel extensively throughout the United State and stay in many hotels. This hotel beats 99% of them. The staff (especially Skylar) made my visit special. I was there for a golf outing with 7 of my buddies and they all raved about the cleanliness of the room, the professionalism of the staff and the quality of the entire hotel. The beds are comfortable and the bathrooms are exceptional. I will recommend this hotel to anyone that I know that is traveling in this area. I would tell them to drive the extra mile to stay at this Holiday Inn Express. It is a great value for the service and accomodations. I cannot wait to stay there again.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends
GMGLRTX, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites - Glen Rose, responded to this reviewResponded 20 May 2014

Thanks!!!! We can't wait to have to stay with us again! Hurry back!

Reviewed 19 October 2013

The hotel was beautiful (yes beautiful even for a Holiday Inn Express) and the staff was wonderful and the room more than I expected. Finding a place to eat, well that was a little more difficult. I was there to defend a deposition and I learned that the famous Dinosaur tracks were five miles away and Dinosaur Valley State Park was seven dollars. What a great deal. and it cost $72.00. I have paid triple that for less.

Room Tip: It is hard to find. It is just off the main road and on a slight plateau. Turn at the Exxon Station and light.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business

It was our pleasure to have you stay with us. Thanks for the kind review!

Reviewed 18 October 2013

Who would have thought you would find such a nice place in such a small town. This hotel is clean, well equipped, has good hot breakfast options and great beds.

We were greeted with bottled water and bags of pretzels at check in, had options of coffee hot tea or hot chocolate 24/7 and were very excited that we could eat breakfast without a television blaring negative news. We ate the food we brought back to the hotel on the outside patio in the afternoon which was very delightful.

Many people were there for The Promise event, and Barrel Racing Event that was going on but you would have never known they had a full house. It was quiet and relaxing the whole stay

The staff was friendly and helpful and even called me to tell me my son had left his wallet in the room after check out.

Thank you for such attention we really enjoyed our stay and will be back again if we need a hotel in the area.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family

Thanks for taking the time to review our hotel. We appreciated you staying with us and welcome you back anytime! Regards.

Reviewed 17 October 2013

I will definitely be staying here again! Check in was easy, the room was very clean, and the air conditioner worked perfect(I like my room cold!) The staff was courteous and very helpful. Skyler at the front desk was full of good information about all the local dining spots. The hot tub felt great after a long day and their breakfast (included) was wonderful, pancakes, eggs ,bacon, biscuits and gravy, fruit, cereal, and very tasty cinnamon rolls! I will be back!

Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family

It's great to know you enjoyed your stay and that you'll be back. We look forward to it!!!!

Reviewed 14 October 2013

You'd never know that this hotel is 5 years old as it has been meticulously cared for. You'll find upscale decor and furnishings in both the common spaces and the guest rooms. A Texas sized and themed water feature greets you as you check in. Hot breakfast included in room rate--enjoy eggs, yogurt, cereals, bacon/sausage, freshly-made pancakes, biscuits/gravy and much more. Yummy, warm cinnamon rolls were a huge favorite! Covered patio is wonderful for breakfast or an afternoon glass of wine. All rooms have small refrigerators. The large "suites" have couch and coffee table area, and ALL rooms have very comfortable beds/bedding. Bed, Bath and Beyond toiletries in bathroom are extra -nice! Front desk and housekeeping service personnel were pleasant and helpful.

Beautiful and comfortable hotel perfect for weekend getaway. Both Glen Rose and Granbury (15 minutes away) have many activities to keep you busy.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
GMGLRTX, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites - Glen Rose, responded to this reviewResponded 16 October 2013

We are thrilled to have received your kind review on the Holiday Inn Express & Suites Glen Rose. There is so much more for you to enjoy in the area, including Granbury. Next time, we'd love to have you stay for a few days so you can see everything!