“Love this place.”

13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 34 helpful votes
“Love this place.”
Reviewed 15 July 2014 via mobile

This is a really cool place to bring the kids. Especially if they like dinosaurs. My 2 yr old loves it here.

1 Thank Alan H

Georgetown, Texas
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Loved It!”
Reviewed 12 July 2014

Although it was hot in the July sun, it was cool to see all the dinosaurs. They are well placed and I think my husband and I enjoyed it even more than the 2 grandchildren we brought with us. The kids really enjoyed the fossils they got to "dig" for and I appreciated that it was handicap friendly for my husband who was in a w/c. The staff was also very friendly and helpful.

Visited July 2014
1 Thank Belle6112
Mineral Wells, Texas
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 44 helpful votes
“Go during cooler weather”
Reviewed 11 July 2014

Our 3, 5, and 7 yr old grand kids loved the 30 min walk through 150 fake dinosaurs. Museum is small but interesting. It was so hot outside, and I don't think kids over 8 yrs or so would find this interesting. They have a fossil dig. The gift shop actually has .50 and .1.50 items! They also let you fill your water bottles up from their water cooler.

Visited July 2014
2 Thank debzimc
East Brunswick, New Jersey
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“family fun”
Reviewed 9 July 2014

This is a nice place to go for a few hours. The gem mining was fun too. Remember to bring a lunch because there are only vending machines with drinks. Better for families with small children.

Visited June 2014
1 Thank C H
Robinson, Texas
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Nice walk thru all ages”
Reviewed 30 June 2014

Neat walk thru with life size dinosaurs. Seems good for all ages. My husband and I did this to kill a couple hours and it was nice.

Visited May 2014