“Homemade pies”

Ranked #1 of 5 Dessert in Glen Rose
Description: Pies
Description: Pies
Reviewed 6 August 2016 via mobile

We had pecan pie and cherry pie. They were very tasty but the bottom crust was very hard to cut on both pies. They have numerous pies to pick - coconut, blueberry, apple, peach, rhubarb strawberry and buttermilk. Of course, they offer al a mode too. Very quaint place. A slice of pie is $4.50 add a dollar for ice cream.

Reviewed 29 July 2016 via mobile

Great pie! I've been known to drive a few hours out of my way for great pie, and Pie Peddlers is no different. They're only open on weekends, which can be kind of frustrating if you are in town on a Monday, so just plan accordingly. My friend had the pecan pie and she loved it, a la mode with a coffee. I'm pretty sure I got a berry pie a la mode with a coffee. The pie was the right combo of sweet and tart, while the crust was flakey and baked to perfection.

Reviewed 26 July 2016

This place has some of the best pies I have ever had and I am 57. You can have a slice or buy the whole pie!

Reviewed 21 July 2016 via mobile

This review could be summed up in a few words. Except for homemade, it is the best pie you will ever eat. The fruit pies are all excellent. For cream pies eat the chocolate. Haven't tried the pecan yet, but that is my next.

Reviewed 21 July 2016 via mobile

Whenever we visit Glen Rose we always stop at the Pie Peddlers and bring pie back with us to Dallas for friends and family. The staff is always helpful. Our family loves the pecan pie and I love the strawberry rhubarb. Real, fresh, pie...what could be better.