“Good place....”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Takeout
Reviewed 1 May 2013

We went here when Hammond's Barbque was closed one time, and were pleasantly surprised. The food was good and in ample portions. Price wasn't bad either.

There are newer reviews for The Ranch House Bar B Que

Reviewed 25 April 2013

It's great to have two outstanding barbeque restaurants in town, but I chose Ranch House since it was a little closer to my hotel. I arrived early to make sure all the selections were available. My brisket was tender, with a great smoky flavor. The BBQ beans were tasty and the Chipotle-flavored potato salad was very flavorful and interesting. Large portions, but I ate it all. Friendly and fast service when I was there before the dinner rush. Recommended.

Reviewed 18 April 2013

Good food. was closed when i was there in spring. Hope not for good because we loved eating here. Great value and great food! Its tight in there but the food makes it worth it. Lots of fun stuff to read hanging on the walls

Reviewed 8 April 2013

Had a great smoked half chicken and apple pie. I would have order the brisket or some other BBQ item off the menu but this was the special. Was really good. Friendly waitress service. Right price. The place is roomy and we had a booth. Sure, we were there for lunch but I dont think it would have felf much different at nice. Spacious and nicely decorated.

Reviewed 9 February 2013 via mobile

Spent 30 minutes waiting just to get our order in. Was anxious to eat, that the food would be one of those experiences you brag about how the service was so bad but the food was really special...yeah...got none of that. In fact we were served after a couple of other tables who had come in after us. The service was slow, the decor was overly home made, the brisket tasted more like roast beef, the ribs were skinny and small...the paper menus, plates and plastic ware were insulting given the price point. To top it off there was no dessert.