“Awesome customer service!!”

Quality Inn & Suites
Ranked #7 of 8 Hotels in Glen Rose
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed 17 March 2013 via mobile

Very nice and clean! Indoor pool was great! Staff was just wonderful!! They even make your Texas waffles for you! Great price!! One lady even showed me all the brochures of where to go when they open. So nice to my kids!!

• Stayed: March 2013
1  Thank Karlat25

Reviewed 10 March 2013

The staff was great, both day and night! We went to Glen Rose this past weekend to see Dinosaur Land and the State Park. We were looking for an inexpensive place to stay for the short stop-over on the way to Dallas. This place was a lot better than we expected. For $58 a night we stayed in a nice clean room and the place looked almost brand new. There was an indoor pool, a children's play room, and a nice little workout room that had two treadmills, an elliptical, and an stationary bike. We had a very nice room, and it was very quiet. We were not bothered by anyone. The breakfast was good. They has fruit, waffles, cereal, bread, boiled eggs, ect... This hotel is within walking distance to a couple of eating places and a little river. For the price, this is a great value!!!

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank yolder
Reviewed 29 December 2012

Since it was winter we wanted a hotel that had an indoor pool for our 3 year old to go swimming. I think this was the only one that did plus there was free continental breakfast (texas shaped waffles, cereal, instant oatmeal, coffee, juice). We were staying the night in town to go to Fossil Rim which was awesome! The staff here was very friendly, rooms were clean plus had a small refrigerator, microwave and coffee maker. I would definitely stay here again and would recommend it.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank chamae01
Reviewed 15 November 2012

Excellent Belgian, Texas-shaped waffles for breakfast. Otherwise cereal, toast, bagles. Shallow indoor pool and hot tub a plus. Very friendly staff. Free internet computer in lobby. light-blocking curtains in the rooms.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 October 2012

The room was nice and pretty clean. Good deal for the price. The halls sometimes smelled smokey. The gentleman working the front desk was super friendly and the breakfast was fine. Even had Texas shaped waffles. I was happy that the hot tub was working well and the pool was perfect. Overall, my friends and I would probably stay there again.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 17 August 2012

My husband and I stayed here a couple of nights for a wedding in the area. The hotel was overall neat and clean and obviously recently remodeled. The staff was very friendly and accommodating.

Downsides to the hotel were minimal. One of the lights in our room was burnt out (which I'm sure would have been addressed had we said something), wallpaper needed repair in some spots and the breakfast was not very good (few choices, not well attended).

I admit, I am a bit of a hotel snob, and this would not have been my first choice (I like nicer soap and linens) but the stay was pleasant and the hotel met our needs.

While I wouldn't choose to stay here again given a nicer option, I wouldn't throw a fit if someone booked me a room here either.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 July 2012

This was the host hotel for our event. Clean, good bed, and enough towels. Breakfast was on time, and very clean food service area. Good value for the money, flexible for check in and check out times, very helpful and accomodating.

Room Tip: Terry the manager does an great job.