“Still Some of the Best Ribs in Texas”
Review of Loco Coyote Grill

Loco Coyote Grill
Ranked #1 of 44 Restaurants in Glen Rose
Price range: US$10 - US$35
Cuisines: Barbecue
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Outdoor Seating
Description: We will be OPEN ALL WINTER.
Reviewed 28 April 2017

Excellent Q but don't be afraid to try the rest of thier menu. In particular the brisket tacos (hot!) are amazing and different.

1  Thank veriest1

Reviewed 20 April 2017 via mobile

We were invited to Loco Coyote Grill by some friends that live in Glenn Rose. We never expected dinner and a show in such a relaxed way. The restaurant has character. The rustic wooden structure goes great with the surrounding wooden area. The open air bar is perfect... and the huge open area where the live performers play doubles as a great place for the kids to use up all their energy. I will definetly be back to get some tasty BBQ and I'll take my chair to watch the kids play while enjoying some live music.

1  Thank Carlos C
Reviewed 15 April 2017 via mobile

We have come here twice in two days. The brisket tacos are very tasty. The burgers are delicious (the small one is enough!) The kids chicken tenders are a full size portion. The rib eye steak is great and cooked to order (they do not do well done). Atmosphere is great and they are happy to have kids. Great field outside for kids to play with balls.

1  Thank astrab
Reviewed 14 April 2017 via mobile

The Loco Coyote is a fascinating place. I came here after church last Sunday on my own, and I really can't stress that this is a place made for bringing a group. But if you insist on dining alone, you may be as fortunate as me and be seated at a table with a group that discusses the merits of dating your stepsister. But I digress. The restaurant itself has a sort of country atmosphere that is unique. The food is humonguous and I love it. The Aussie Burger, covered in at least two bowl's of chili, was one of the messiest and largest burgers I've ever had. I highly recommend grabbing a group of friends and coming here. You'll have a great time.

1  Thank Wolf_Larsen28
Reviewed 11 April 2017

Each of the four of us ordered something different from the menu. Each dish was prepared to perfection. My favorite were the brisket tacos. My daughter had fried shrimp. My dad had the chicken fried steak (huge) and mom had steak. Unique atmosphere. Laid back, family friendly.
MY FAVORITE PLACE IN THE WORLD!

1  Thank ldt715