“average.”

Ranked #4 of 13 Hotels in Granbury
Dallas, Texas
“average.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 July 2013

This hotel was OK. There is a reason it is the #1 hotel on tripadvisor.com.......because it is the only hotel in town that takes pets.....we saw 4 or 5 in our short one night stay. Cleanliness wasn't over the top and the front desk staff's ability to give directions around a town of 6000 was varied. Honestly, it was just average. Worth the rate, but if we were staying for more than one night, we would choose the Hilton Garden Inn right next to the sandy beach and on the lake.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled with family
4 Thank FMMOM02

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
Katy, Texas
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 June 2013

Upon first glance, the rooms are clean, the bedding nice and I thought this was going to be just fine. However, when it came time to go to sleep, little did I know that the walls were paper thin. No exaggeration. I could hear the guy clear his throat in the next room. I know, could've been worse. To add insult to injury, he also had a little Chihuahua that would not stop barking...ALL NIGHT LONG! When checking out the next morning, I thought I'd let management know about the noisiness and the inability to get a good night's sleep for $100+. I'm a firm believer that you make a better impression if you handle stress in a nice, mannerly way...at first. When I nicely mentioned this to Cyndi, the manager, rather than say, "oh, I'm so sorry", her first words were, "well, did you call the front desk?" And she wasn't being nice back. This put me off, because I couldn't believe my ears at first. She then brusquely asked me where my room was and which one was the one with the dog. She said she'd let them know. There was no offer of compensation, no apology whatsoever and nothing "managerial" took place at all. She needs some customer service training. I felt sorry for the young lady working behind the counter as she looked embarrassed for the situation. So, after all of this, I will not be going back to Comfort Suites in Granbury and I don't recommend it to any travelers either.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled with family
4 Thank Lisa H
grand rapids, michigan
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 May 2013

Since it is so inexpensive, you might not expect much...but it's just as nice as hotels that cost twice as much. It had everything we need...a spa tub and indoor pool, free breakfast, in a convenient area for shopping and restaurants. No complaints at all.

• Stayed April 2013, travelled as a couple
3 Thank victoryah
Colorado City, Texas, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 May 2013

Spacious room with comfortble beds. A very friendly & helpful staff. I requested a early check in & the staff was very accommadating. I highly recommend this hotel. The breakfast was excellent. The choices of breakfast items was very good.

• Stayed April 2013, travelled on business
2 Thank cshotelreview
Houston, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 April 2013

The person answering the phone was extremely helpful getting our reservation set up and with information about the area. Room exceeded my expectations and my family of 5 were very comfortable.
There is an indoor pool. While it is not located on the town square, it is a 5 minute drive away.

• Stayed April 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Don M
Carrollton
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 April 2013

This place looked new. Very nice lobby area and the staff was very nice. The rooms are quite large, we had 2 queens with a sofa & small chair. It was late when we arrived, so not much else to describe.

The beds were comfortable and we slept well.

I missed the breakfast hours, but they let me go in and grab food to go, very accommodating.

I would stay here again.

• Stayed April 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank jetsetterwannabe
Holyoke, Colorado
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 April 2013

Great rooms. Spacious, nicely decorated & clean. Friendly helpful staff. The whole hotel is very clean. Great breakfast. The breakfast to go if you have to leave early in the morning is nice. Reasonable price. Using the YMCA next door was wonderful. We would stay here again.

Room Tip: Our room on the 3rd floor was very large.