“Awesome!”

Comfort Suites Granbury
Ranked #4 of 13 Hotels in Granbury
Reviewed 15 August 2013

I always try to stay here when visiting my parents. The price is reasonable, it is comfortable, and the staff has ALWAYS tried to accommodate any request I've made. Currently, we are dealing with the imminent loss of my Dad at any time, and they were even able to assist me with a lower price per night for the entire stay. My sister came in from California, and they also allowed her the convenience of a late check out the day I had to go back to W Texas for work. I did have an issue with another group of guests with rooms close to ours, but the issue was addressed immediately after I spoke to the front desk. They have been a true blessing!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Sherry P

Reviewed 22 July 2013

We sometimes need additional room when family visits my mother in Granbury Texas, and this is the place we choose. Nice rooms, nice service and good staff. Stay there if you need a place in Granbury. It is worth the extra few dollars.

Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Tlcwacjac
Reviewed 6 July 2013

This hotel was OK. There is a reason it is the #1 hotel on tripadvisor.com.......because it is the only hotel in town that takes pets.....we saw 4 or 5 in our short one night stay. Cleanliness wasn't over the top and the front desk staff's ability to give directions around a town of 6000 was varied. Honestly, it was just average. Worth the rate, but if we were staying for more than one night, we would choose the Hilton Garden Inn right next to the sandy beach and on the lake.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
4  Thank FMMOM02
Reviewed 21 June 2013

Upon first glance, the rooms are clean, the bedding nice and I thought this was going to be just fine. However, when it came time to go to sleep, little did I know that the walls were paper thin. No exaggeration. I could hear the guy clear his throat in the next room. I know, could've been worse. To add insult to injury, he also had a little Chihuahua that would not stop barking...ALL NIGHT LONG! When checking out the next morning, I thought I'd let management know about the noisiness and the inability to get a good night's sleep for $100+. I'm a firm believer that you make a better impression if you handle stress in a nice, mannerly way...at first. When I nicely mentioned this to Cyndi, the manager, rather than say, "oh, I'm so sorry", her first words were, "well, did you call the front desk?" And she wasn't being nice back. This put me off, because I couldn't believe my ears at first. She then brusquely asked me where my room was and which one was the one with the dog. She said she'd let them know. There was no offer of compensation, no apology whatsoever and nothing "managerial" took place at all. She needs some customer service training. I felt sorry for the young lady working behind the counter as she looked embarrassed for the situation. So, after all of this, I will not be going back to Comfort Suites in Granbury and I don't recommend it to any travelers either.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
4  Thank Lisa H
Reviewed 18 May 2013

Since it is so inexpensive, you might not expect much...but it's just as nice as hotels that cost twice as much. It had everything we need...a spa tub and indoor pool, free breakfast, in a convenient area for shopping and restaurants. No complaints at all.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
3  Thank victoryah
Reviewed 1 May 2013

Spacious room with comfortble beds. A very friendly & helpful staff. I requested a early check in & the staff was very accommadating. I highly recommend this hotel. The breakfast was excellent. The choices of breakfast items was very good.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank cshotelreview
Reviewed 25 April 2013

The person answering the phone was extremely helpful getting our reservation set up and with information about the area. Room exceeded my expectations and my family of 5 were very comfortable.
There is an indoor pool. While it is not located on the town square, it is a 5 minute drive away.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Don M
Travellers also viewed these Granbury hotels
Hilton Garden Inn Granbury
#10 of 13 in Granbury
Quality Inn & Suites
Quality Inn & Suites
#6 of 13 in Granbury

Been to Comfort Suites Granbury? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Comfort Suites Granbury

Address: 903 Harbor Lakes Drive, Granbury, TX 76048-2671
Region: United States > Texas > Granbury
Beach Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Spa Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
Ranked #4 of 13 Hotels in Granbury
Price Range: £53 - £92 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Comfort Suites Granbury 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Choice Hotels, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Comfort Suites Granbury reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Granbury Comfort Suites