“great place to stay”

Comfort Suites Granbury
Ranked #4 of 13 Hotels in Granbury
Reviewed 10 August 2014

This is my second time at this property, and I wasn't dissappointed. The staff is friendly and accomidating. The rooms are spacious and clean. Their was a nice variety at the breakfast bar. The pool was nice and at a perfect temp. Will definately make this my go to place when in Granbury. My husband was down for business and the family tagged along for a minivacation, since we stayed midweek the girls and I had the pool to ourselves.

Room Tip: I booked on line, but after comparing other hotels in the area, I called and they gave me a better r...
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Kathryn C

Reviewed 5 July 2014 via mobile

We booked two rooms for a family vist over the 4th of July. Overall this is a nice hotel. It's not within walking distance of the square but it's a short easy drive. It's pet friendly, the rooms are large. The breakfast is your typical Sysco hot breakfast that most of these newer hotels offer. However they had breakfast burritos that were pre made that were good. Also the make your own waffles seem to be popular. The indoor pool and hot tub looked nice. Many restaurant options are close by including steak, bbq, home cooking, asain, & fast food. Also a Walmart & Lowes are close by.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
CS76048, Manager at Comfort Suites Granbury, responded to this reviewResponded 8 July 2014

Kind Regards,
Sandy Bollom

Reviewed 24 June 2014

AWESOME!!!

positive: the rooms are HUGE and perfect for families. YAY The staff is very polite and accommodating.

negative: the breakfast area needs UPDATING!!! For what you are paying this area should be better all around. The seating area is way too small and the breakfast is crowded and in my opinion not up to the choice hotel standards that I'm used too.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 May 2014

Outstanding staff, hugh suite, clean, great breakfast!
Nice pool too!
We stayed here during a golf tornament in neighboring Glen Rose. I had to change our reservations, and the young woman on the phone was very helpful. She even changed our two rooms so they would be joining! Checking in was very enjoyable and informative.
Great value...would recommend this hotel for your stay in the Granbury area!

• Stayed: May 2014
CS76048, Manager at Comfort Suites Granbury, responded to this reviewResponded 19 May 2014

Thank you so much for your review on your recent stay, we greatly appreciate for the time taking to let us know that we are doing our jobs! Feedback from our guests is very important to us and helps with continuing efforts to provide excellent service and a great stay. Thanks again and we look forward to seeing you in the future.
Sandy

Reviewed 20 April 2014 via mobile

We stayed here for a wedding in Granbury and were very pleased. Most of the wedding guests stayed here and the hotel accommodated our needs. They allowed us to freely use their conference room, even late after the wedding. There's also an indoor pool.
Our room was quite large and was great for the 4 adults sharing it. There was a seating area and mini fridge/sink area, although the fridge didn't work. The whole hotel was clean, and only had a few imperfections. The hotel is located just a few minutes from lake activities and downtown Granbury square.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
CS76048, Manager at Comfort Suites Granbury, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2014

Kind Regards,
Sandy Bollom

Reviewed 14 March 2014

Fate landed me in Granbury, Texas on business but by trip's end, it felt more like a pleasure trip. Upon arrival my business needs were one slight detail from perfect and the manager on duty, "Sandy," immediately stepped up to the plate and hit it out of the park to make it right. From the first impression of the way the sunlight dances through the lobby to the neatly appointed rooms to the professionalism exhibited by all of the staff, you will genuinely feel welcome at this hotel and will be renewed for the next day upon departure. Not all hotel chains do I put into my cellphone for quick reference. Thanks to Sandy and her staff, this is one of them.

Room Tip: WARNING: Be prepared to have high expectations of your stay here and you won't leave disappointe...
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 21 February 2014

I stay here on business at least once every couple of months for a week. There are several things I like about this place for business. First, the rooms are always clean and they are usually available for very early check-in. While I do not eat a huge breakfast, the breakfast buffet is always ready early and has good variety. As a guest, I get complimentary access to the YMCA just next door which is absolutely great. My room is always cleaned by noon if I need to come back from work on a break. While Granbury is not huge, traffic can be an issue so the hotel is convenient to restaurants. I do not take advantage of the pool or hot tub so I cannot comment on that but they do have a small workout room if you do not want to go across the street to the Y.

Room Tip: Traffic is not a problem but get a room on the upper floors and on the back to eliminate any noise f...
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business