“We Found A Place We Love”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
1875 Captain's House
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 9 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Tonya B
“We Found A Place We Love”
Reviewed 16 September 2017 for a stay in September 2017

I was looking for a place to take my wife for a little getaway when I found this escape. Tina and Tony were so nice and the place was everything we were looking for. We had the best time and have already decided on making another trip back. If you're looking for a beautiful place to stay that's peaceful, romantic and just relaxing then you can't find a better place then this or two people who want to make sure you have the best time possible. Thanks Tina and Tony for helping me make this time with my wife extra special.

17 Sep 2017
Thank so much for your kind review!!!
We certainly enjoyed having you guys stay with us at The Captain's House. Truly sweet n fun couple....please come back!!

robrick31
Clute, Texas
“Great Place!”
Reviewed 14 September 2017 for a stay in April 2017

This beautiful B and B located on Lake Granbury Texas is fantastic. The owners are the best friendly and very caring. Its only a few blocks to the town square with many restaurants and shops. The area is beautiful and the rooms are very comfortable. You have to stay here you will not regret it!!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
17 Sep 2017
We can't thank you enough for the great review! We always enjoy meeting our guests, and greatly enjoyed having you guys staying with us!!
We hope ya'll felt "at home"...!

Paula G
Odessa, Texas, United States
“This is the most beautiful,restful place I've ever stayed!”
Reviewed 27 August 2017 for a stay in August 2017

This property was the perfect place for me. From the front of the house, it is a block walk to the historical square which houses many shops, restaurants, even a theater! From the back of the house, there are three sitting areas, a dock to leave your boat or watercraft, or sit and fish. You can also enjoy the sun from the top of the dock or dive in the lake for a refreshing swim. Tina and Tony graciously welcomed me to their home and made sure I was extremely comfortable. Morning breakfasts were delicious pastries, fruit, juice, or coffee served in my room. The room was absolutely beautiful and the bed was so comfortable I was able to get some much needed sleep and rest. I was a guest for two weeks and the only complaint I have is that I had to go back to my home, the real world, without my new friend, Tina. I can hardly wait to return to Granbury and I will definitely be staying at Captains House! Amazing!!!

Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Paula,

We can't say enough about how much we truly enjoyed meeting you...so much fun and energy! Thank you for staying with us and allowing us to meet "all" your friends! We hope you come back!

Tony n Tina
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing