Comfort Suites Granbury(Granbury)(Great Value!)
US$89
ComfortSuites
Best Western Grandbury Inn & Suites(Granbury)(Great Value!)
US$75
La Quinta Inn & Suites Granbury(Granbury)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 29/07
US$140
US$311
US$288
Official Site
All reviewsconvention centerlake granburygreat hotellake viewcity beachclose to downtownthe hotel staffexcellent staythe staff was friendly and helpfulenjoyed my stayglen roseindoor poolvisiting granburypleasant stayfamily reunionget awaywonderful experience
Reviewed 8 June 2014

The appetizers and the service at the bar was great. The Hotel was very nice and comfortable. The breakfast was horrible. I ask the cook for soft bacon and he took the bacon that was already cooked hard and put it in the microwave to make soft. This was our first time staying at the Hilton, we probably stay again, probably.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Jason S, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Granbury, responded to this reviewResponded 5 July 2014

Dear Billie B,

I am truly sorry to hear of your bacon experiance, that is certainly not how we treat our guests. I do hope you'll return in the future so that we may show you why we are an industry leader in hospitality!

Reviewed 6 June 2014

This Hilton Garden Inn should be the flagship of the chain. We stayed at 4 of these hotels...all were ok, but Granbury excels in all aspects. We always get a lake view room. Every employee we encountered was pleasant and so helpful. We had an exceptional waiter for breakfasts. The rooms are large and very clean. The beds are super comfortable. Breakfast is not included in the room cost and, I think, a little pricey at $10.95. The best bet is to book their bed and breakfast offer...an addition of only $8.00 for two! And, the breakfast was wonderful...eggs cooked as requested. The hotel is about 2 blocks from the town square with great shops and restaurants.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Onthecusp

Dear Onthecusp,

Thank you for your wonderful comments on our team and hotel. We hope to see you again in the near future!

Reviewed 3 June 2014

Hilton Garden Inns are great for business travel as most people are courteous of other travelers and know how to use "inside voices". The same cannot be said for people who seem to be staying there for personal travel and don't understand the nuances of staying at these locations. The hotel and staff are great, I have no complaints there. It was your typical average stay. Nothing less, nothing more. Right in the middle of the road. However, the other guests were loud, noisy, and obnoxious. It seemed like people were not aware that they shouldn't turn the volume of their TVs up to the maximum level and then try to yell at each other to hold a conversation at 12:30am. It also seemed like most people staying there were unaware that they shouldn't be stomping around or dropping suit cases on the floor because it is an annoyance to their neighbors below. Drunk and loud is not a fun guest to be around.

I wouldn't hesitate to stay here for business but I doubt that I will stay at this location for personal travel. I will instead look at the local bed and breakfasts and cabins located throughout the Granbury area.

Room Tip: Stay on the 3rd floor to avoid noisy neighbors
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 May 2014

This is a great hotel right next to the new conference center, just barely on the outskirts of the town square. It's a brand new hilton with great rooms. I thought the breakfast buffet was quite adequate and a great price, I think $10.99 per person.

• Stayed: May 2014
Jason S, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Granbury, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2014

Dear Ammille,

Great Review!! Thank You! We look forward to your return!!

Reviewed 22 May 2014

I ended up very early for my reservation and the staff went above and beyond to help me. I try to only stay at Hilton Garden Inns because of the service and the cleanliness. The prices are very good. The food is good. I think overall considering price and the quality of service I would give Hilton Garden inns the highest recommendation possible. Thank you Hilton for the service. Its so good to get more than you pay for.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Dear Herman D,

Outstanding!! We are pleased that you have found your little get away here with us at the Hilton Garden Inn in Granbury. I will be sure to pass along your encouraging comments to our team here. Thank you for your stay, we look forward to seeing you again in the near future!