“Luxury at bargain price” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Holiday Inn Express Granbury

Holiday Inn Express Granbury
Ranked #11 of 13 Hotels in Granbury
San Antonio, Texas
“Luxury at bargain price”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 September 2014 via mobile

I've stayed in many luxury hotels that were not as clean and well appointed as this hotel. Comfy bed, sofa, fridge, microwave, coffee maker. Breakfast was good. Omelets, biscuits, sausage, fresh pancakes, along with fruit, yogurt, etc. Will stay again if the opportunity presents.

• Stayed August 2014
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 September 2014 via mobile

Internet was down the entire time I was here. Room was never cleaned during my stay here. Bed was made like a teenager had done it. Trash was never emptied and they placed clean towels on top if my dirty ones. Breakfast at 8am was totally gone, no milk, no juices and pancake machine was out of mix.
One of the worst stays ever in my life at a hotel.
I'd almost expect this from a lower coat chain and I'm severely disappointed in my stay here.

Stayed September 2014, travelled on business
4 Thank Leigh B
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Granbury, responded to this review, 17 September 2014
Dear Leigh B,

Connie D
Case Manager
IHGCare
East New Mexico
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 August 2014

Bathroom was a little on the small side. Noise level was not bad. One of my keys was not coded correctly, so I had to go back to front desk to get it re-coded. Front desk agent kept calling me "sir" even after reviewing my credit card & ID w/female name. Bed was comfortable, room clean. Overall, above average room.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with friends
      Sleep Quality
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Minneapolis, Minnesota
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 July 2014

My mother, my adult sister and I spent a long 4th of July weekend in Granbury. We came to town for a 50th wedding anniversary, but we had time to explore the other attractions in town. The hotel staff was extremely friendly and helpful. They were always happy to make recommendations on everything from restaurants to places to park for the parade. The hotel was very neat and clean, and the breakfast was good. We had a very enjoyable experience and would recommend this hotel to friends and family.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends
Texas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2014

Fourteen of us stayed at this hotel for a mini family reunion. The staff let us use the common area once breakfast was over to visit, celebrate a birthday, play games, and meet up with each other before going out. The rooms were clean and comfortable. The breakfast buffet typical for this type of restaurant. I think the lady taking care of the buffet could have used some help to keep up with the Memorial Day weekend crowd though. Everything worked in our room. We would come back again.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
HotelStaff532, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Granbury, responded to this review, 10 July 2014
Thank you for your positive feedback in regards to your recent stay at Holiday Inn Express and Suites. We take great pride in delivering excellent customer service.
Austin, Texas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 February 2014

Good hotel. Restful and quiet. I stayed one week. The staff was very helpful and kind. The continental breakfast was great and convenient for my travel to Granbury, TX. I always enjoy my stay at the Holiday Inn Express.

Room Tip: Reserve room in advance.
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
      Sleep Quality
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
HotelStaff532, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Granbury, responded to this review, 22 February 2014
Dear SDee C,
Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. We value the opinions of our guests, and take great pride in providing excellent customer service. We look forward to your return.