“Absolutely Love This Place!”
Review of Rib Shack

Rib Shack
Ranked #29 of 110 Restaurants in Granbury
Cuisines: Barbecue
Granbury
“Absolutely Love This Place!”
Reviewed 30 May 2014

I had been told about this place months ago but just didn't get around to going by and trying their BBQ. Well.....I should have gone there long ago. The pulled pork sandwich was deeelicious!!!! My wife had the baked potato with pulled pork and it was more than a meal. Portions were generous, food was delicious and the service was fast and friendly. One more thing. They serve a thick pickle slice that is scrumdillyumpcious. They make the pickles themselves and I bought a jar and took it home. You will enjoy this eating experience. Almost forgot.....I saw the rib plates some people got and I almost wanted to snitch one off their plate. They looked wonderful.

• Visited May 2014
4 Thank buddymusic

Plano, Texas
“Cute Hole in the Wall Place”
Reviewed 1 October 2013

The place does look like a shack and was easy to find! We could smell the delicious BBQ from the parking lot. We went on a Friday at lunch time and it was busy, but not too crowded. The decor is very cute and I liked the ole time fireplace. The food was quite tasty....I had the chopped beef plate with corn & pickles and my husband had the ribs. The meat was dry so you need to put a lot of sauce on there. But it was good. The pickles "Pig-les" are delicious. Not too hot but just enough of a kick. I bought a jar to take home and was told they ship them all over the country. The co-owner was so sweet....we had told her we were in town for our anniversary and she made us a complimentary yummy bowl of banana pudding....oh my...it was so good! If we are in the area again, we will definitely return to the Rib Shack!

• Visited September 2013
4 Thank Jenny Y
Austin
“Fall off the bone ribs”
Reviewed 6 August 2013

We only had rib plates so can't comment on other meats. We couldn't keep the meat on the bones! Compared to some ribs, they might be a bit dry, but I think it's because you add your own sauce. I loved, loved, loved them. Good price too at $8.95 for 1/2 pound and 2 sides. Potato salad good, but other sides just okay. You order at the counter and everything is self-serve and a little slow. Atmosphere - not much. But it's cool, comfortable enough and friendly. Will definitely return.

• Visited August 2013
6 Thank preironic
Granbury, Texas
“JonathAn”
Reviewed 14 April 2013 via mobile

I used to live in Stephenville, and I am a big fan of Hard 8 BBQ. This BBQ is better. It's a little bit slow, and the tables are crowded, but the food is great.

Visited April 2013
5 Thank Jonathan6513
Dallas, Texas
“cool friendly place”
Reviewed 1 April 2013

Shack-y place with better than average BBQ. The ribs are quite good. Sides are average unfortunately.

• Visited March 2013