“Love the lunch Buffet”

La Fiesta Authentic Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #71 of 114 Restaurants in Granbury
Price range: US$8 - US$10
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Child-friendly, Bar Scene, View, Romantic, Groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Buffet, Outdoor Seating
Description: La Fiesta has been family owned and operated for the last 23 years. It was one of the first Mexican Restaurants here in town. La Fiesta is a great place to dine with family and friends. Locals enjoy the finest margaritas in town here since they are elaborated with real tequila. This is the place "Where the good amigos meet for lunch and dinner"
Reviewed 18 May 2012

Always great Mexican food, chips, and salsa. My favorite buffet day is Thursdays when they have the chili relleno (cheese). They are so good and best around

9  Thank Walkman

Reviewed 11 February 2012

We enjoy eating at the restaurant and we know many of the staff so it's a friendly place for us, but we also order-out a lot because we like their food. The room in the back is great for parties and large groups.

1  Thank Susan G
Reviewed 15 September 2011

Good restaurant for Sunday lunch buffet. If you order food off of the menu it takes forever to get your food.

11  Thank abackus86
Reviewed 27 July 2011

This restaurant is beyond amazing. I have never tried anything like this. The place has a incredible environment. Service is superb & the food is undescribable. I went on a thursday night & they had a pretty busy place for dinner on a Thursday. They had karaoke going on in the back. The environment was very fun. My sister & I decided to try it out. We noticed that they had a Mexican buffet. My sister had the buffet & that night's special was chile rellenos. She was very pleased & as was I. The plate that I had ordered was combination fajitas and wow! They were marinated to perfection and the guacamole really completed it! One word to describe this place would be-Different. We were very pleased! This would be my first recommendation in Granbury's town.

15  Thank ga510442