“I will always come back”

Granbury Inn & Suites
Ranked #12 of 13 Hotels in Granbury
Reviewed 30 July 2011

I travel for work and stumbled on Granbury Inn and Suites. I stayed here for 5 weeks, and had an incredible time.The hotel was clean, private, and quiet. The owners and staff were most friendly and helpful. I encourage anyone staying in Granbury to go here, it is close to all the local attractions. I plan on returning to Granbury this Sept. and will stay here again!! You guys really meant alot to me!

Room Tip: the rooms in the seperate building are the most quiet and private
  • Stayed: March 2011, travelled on business
3  Thank jonja04

Reviewed 25 July 2011

Dirty, nasty pool, crap television, rude employees, terrible service! Not worth more than $30 a night and still you will regret it.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 July 2011

First off I had to get a different card to enter my room each time I left . Secondly the toilet was messed up handle was broke off told office still wasn't fixed never was had to take lid off to flush . Next tv was to fuzzy to watch . And lastly they cahrged my card even though I left and told them I was . Theve been saying for 2 weeks I will be refunded has not happened yet ! This place is dishonest !

• Stayed: July 2011
1  Thank lorisissy
Reviewed 12 July 2007

We reserved a room here for a wedding we were attending. We asked for a room with two beds, but they did not have any available. We asked if we could reserve a roll away and they said yes. We called back the day of and asked if we were sure to have a roll away as we were travelling with two small children. We arrived at 2:00 am. When
we got there the old man working the counter answered the locked door. I told him we needed to check into our room. He said "You have a room?" I told him yes. While he was looking for our information, I also reminded him that we had called earlier and asked for a rollaway, he said there weren't any roll aways. We went ahead and checked the room just in case he was wrong. Of course, no roll away. The room smelled awful and WAS WAY OUT DATED. Everything was gross and there was not even 1/2 the ammenities there was supposed to be. I went to get a refund and the guy was a total Jerk about it. I called and complained to his manager the next day. DO NOT STAY HERE!!!!!

• Stayed: April 2007, travelled with family
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Reviewed 21 August 2005

The Days Inn at Granbury is okay for an overnight stay. It's obvious it's an old hotel, but efforts have been made to update it, i.e. paint, newer carpeting, etc. The plumbing does need work. The toilet didn't always flush and the hot water faucet in the sink was difficult turning off. The mini suite consisted of a very large room with microwave and refrigerator, large closet, and sliding glass doors that overlooked the pool and garden area, which was very inviting in spite of the hot, Texas heat of August. Beds were reasonably confortable, but the very thread-bare bath towels and washcloths need replacement. I didn't want to wash my face with what was available. The continental breakfast consisted of cereal, bagels, and a large variety of calorie-laden sweets, orange and apple juice, and coffee and tea. Effort is made to provide travelers with an adequate room for the night. Because Granbury is a tourist area, the $75 spent for this room is a fairly good deal. A typical Bed and Breakfast for one night would run around double that amount.

• Stayed: August 2005