“Unexpected but pleasant stay at the Arlington North Plus”

Best Western Plus Arlington North Hotel & Suites
Ranked #1 of 22 Hotels in Grand Prairie
Denver
“Unexpected but pleasant stay at the Arlington North Plus”
Reviewed 25 May 2014

Let's start with a cancelled late night flight... Christian, one of the night receptionists was in a word "excellent"! Her care to customer service and understanding in a trying situation sets the bar. I'm not talking about the expected smile and kindness, Christian handled my call in from the airport and was there to receive me, get me a room quick (late cancelled flight), wakeup call and an early morning cab reservation. As timing would have it, I'd stayed at this property just a few weeks earlier. I'm a Diamond Rewards member and rate the Arlington North Plus among the best for comfort, value, cleanliness and now customer service.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Chris D, General Manager at Best Western Plus Arlington North Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, 27 May 2014
Dear Vince R,
Christian and I truly appreciate all your kind words. I am happy to see that we were able to be there for you during your late flight cancellation. We would also like to thank you for being our Diamond Rewards member.

Chris Dahya.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (39)
Saint Louis, Missouri
Reviewed 20 May 2014

The hotel was very clean and the staff so helpful. The rooms are such a nice surprise and we just love this hotel and it is a real deal for the price. We were only there one night and were coming and going from the airport, so I am not familiar with the area.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Chris D, General Manager at Best Western Plus Arlington North Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, 22 May 2014
Dear stlgirl63,
Thank you for all your kind words. I was happy to see that you truly enjoyed your stay at this hotel.

Reviewed 13 May 2014

We had a flight cancelled and were sent here with a discounted rate from the airlines. The hotel was clean and the staff were friendly and helpful. The shuttle that picked us up from the airport took over an hour to arrive, but later was available to drop us off and pick us up so we could go to dinner. We had to leave very early in the morning and were offered prepackaged danishes for breakfast.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
Dear Sara A,
Thank you for your review. Flight cancellations are challenging for everyone especially during bad weather. This makes it difficult to efficiently transport guests safely. However we do try our best to still provide a comfortable and safe experience during weather related or unexpected stop over.
I hope that you will visit us again.

Columbus, Ohio
Reviewed 12 May 2014

The staff were very accommodating. We had a flight cancellation and it was no problem. The rooms were very clean and breakfast was very good. One young lady went way beyond to help me regarding directions and recommendations for restaurants and shopping. SUsehe provided the type of service you would expect from a concierge. Her name is Christian. I highly recommend Best Western Plus located at 2075 N. State Hwy 360 in Grand Prairie, TX 75050.

Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
Chris D, General Manager at Best Western Plus Arlington North Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, 19 May 2014
Dear Danette C,
Thank you so much for your kind review. I am glad that my staff member was able to make your unexpected stay more comfortable and was able to guide you around the area. I hope that you will come to visit this beautiful area on a planned visit.

Hamilton
Reviewed 2 May 2014

A suite is a group of rooms. 410 had a room and a bath. The closet was apparently forgotten and they added it later. The room was small but functional. Mini frig, mw and coffee maker were present. The coffee maker was the one cup maker. The bed was OK. The little square pillows are a minus. The TV was very decent.
The tub/shower was OK but the water pressure was sorta low. And I don't like soap/shampoo/dispensers in the bath. I know they probably save money but I still don't like them. The lotion dispenser at the sink still had the plug in and wouldn't work until I found the problem. The towels were large and fluffy.
Everything worked but it all didn't function together smoothly. Expect road noise if you are on the highway side. Hwy 360 does not sleep! The breakfast was mediocre/average and not crowded at 7:30. The area was well maintained and clean.
I wouldn't especially look to book again here but it'd be OK. It's not a suite!

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
Chris D, General Manager at Best Western Plus Arlington North Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, 9 May 2014
Dear Hamilton Texas,
I want to thank you for your review, There are various type of suites at different Hotels. A suite which includes a group of rooms is usually associated with 5 star Hotels at a considerable difference in price. Our rooms are described as Suites because they not only have a sleeping area but also includes a sitting area with a sofa and coffee table, which is divided by a partial wall within the same room.
In regards to our dispensers, we are a Green Hotel and try to do as much as we can for the environment as possible. This practice introduces our guest to slightly newer more greener products and services as to the traditional ways and still maintain a superior level of service. We hope that other Hotels follow suit.
As to the rest of your stay experience I hope that you will give us another chance to better your experience. Thank you.

dallas, United States
Reviewed 25 April 2014

Great hotel, very clean and great presentation! Staff was super nice, lobby was very clean and great decor. The breakfast was ok, loved the Texas shaped waffles but I wish the bacon and eggs tasted better, they were very synthetic tasting.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Chris D, General Manager at Best Western Plus Arlington North Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, 12 May 2014
Dear Pamella Aracely R,
Thank you for taking the time and giving us your guiding review. My staff appreciate your kind words.

Chris Dahya.
Denver
Reviewed 24 April 2014

My title says it all, as a Diamond Rewards member I see a lot of BW Plus facilities. This one is benchmark for why I continue to use BW when I can for business travel. The staff is accommodating but not overbearing. The location is convenient to DFW and provides many options for meals and entertainment.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Chris D, General Manager at Best Western Plus Arlington North Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, 25 April 2014
Dear Vince R,
Firstly I would like to thank you for being a Diamond Rewards member and how much we appreciate you.
I would also like to thank you for your very kind words and review. My staff works very hard to provide each and every guest with a superior experience and stay. It is always wonderful to see them achieve the goal.
Once again thank you and we hope to see you soon.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Grand Prairie
Home2 Suites by Hilton Dallas Grand Prairie
La Quinta Inn & Suites Dallas Grand Prairie South
La Quinta Inn & Suites Dallas Grand Prairie North
Hilton Garden Inn Dallas / Arlington

Been to Best Western Plus Arlington North Hotel & Suites? Share your experiences!