This was a very convenient hotel, we wanted to do things in both Dallas and Fort Worth, also its freeway close, literally right next to the 360. So we spent some time in both Dallas and Fort Worth on our trip, easy to get on freeway . Six Flags close by as well. They had a shuttle, so we took it to the Texas Ranger game. Breakfast was good, not a lot of seating, or either it was crowded. Pillows are so tiny at this hotel, never seen anything like it. It is a fairly new hotel so everything is real nice, lobby is wonderful with water art frame and decor. Nice for the price!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Best Western Plus Hotel & Suites in the Arlington/Grand Prairie area is within a 15-minute drive from Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport. The hotel offers Free airport shuttle service 8am to 9.30pm, Free Wi-Fi and a seasonal outdoor pool. Best Western Plus Arlington North features a 42-inch flat-screen TV with over 50 HD channels , microwave, refrigerator, and single coffee-making standard in all suites. A gym and business center are available 24 hrs. A hot breakfast buffet is served every morning. Dallas Cowboys Stadium, Six Flags, and Rangers Ballpark are within 5 minutes' drive. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Expedia, Ebookers, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Best Western Plus Arlington North Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Suites Grand Prairie
- Grand Prairie Comfort Suites