I travel for work and stay in motels 4 nights a week so trust me when I say this is the best place to stay. Everyone who works there really seem to be glad to be there and are willing to help you any way they can. The rooms are beautiful, clean, and quiet. The beds are soooo comfortable and clean. They serve a breakfast that is not the typical fare. As usual the guest rush in at 9:15 which is when most motels stop bringing out food, but not so at BW + Arlington, TX. They made sure there was fresh, hot food for the late comers. The location is also very important. You are close to Six Flags and the pro-teams. All in all this is the place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Best Western Plus Hotel & Suites in the Arlington/Grand Prairie area is within a 15-minute drive from Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport. The hotel offers Free airport shuttle service 8am to 9.30pm, Free Wi-Fi and a seasonal outdoor pool. Best Western Plus Arlington North features a 42-inch flat-screen TV with over 50 HD channels , microwave, refrigerator, and single coffee-making standard in all suites. A gym and business center are available 24 hrs. A hot breakfast buffet is served every morning. Dallas Cowboys Stadium, Six Flags, and Rangers Ballpark are within 5 minutes' drive. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Booking.com and Expedia so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Arlington North Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Suites Grand Prairie
- Grand Prairie Comfort Suites