“perfect family vacation”

Best Western Plus Arlington North Hotel & Suites
Ranked #1 of 22 Hotels in Grand Prairie
Reviewed 28 July 2014

Great hotel for family vacation to area amusement parks!! We needed hotel in the area with breakfast and swimming pool. Met all of our criteria and the location was fantastic!! The only problem we had was limited parking when we returned quite late one night.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Chris D, General Manager at Best Western Plus Arlington North Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 5 August 2014

Dear Amy E,
Thank you for your kind review and I am glad you found our location fantastic.
Hope to see you and your family on your next visit.
Yours Sincerely,

Chris Dahya

Reviewed 24 July 2014

Our family is from Plano. We made a trip to Arlington to go to Six Flags and Hurricane Harbor. We just needed a comfortable room to go back to and sleep. This was perfect and had all the amenities we needed. The rooms were exactly as advertised. The staff was friendly and extremely helpful with our questions. Everything was clean and the breakfast was great. The pool was good - not a lot of shade and our trip was in July so it was very hot! We would definitely reserve a room at this hotel next time we are in Arlington.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Chris D, General Manager at Best Western Plus Arlington North Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 29 July 2014

Dear Kristopher T,

Thank you for your kind review and we hope to see you during a cowboys game or other events in the area.

Reviewed 21 July 2014

This is our second time to stay here. Loved it. Everything was very clean and the staff was so helpful. They upgraded our room because we were a member and we left a item in the hotel and they were willing to ship it to us. We only wished it had a hot tub but nice clean pool. Will stay again.

Dear Jennifer C,

Thank you for your kind review and thank you for being a Best Western Rewards member. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope to see you soon again.

Reviewed 20 July 2014

I Parked my truck for a week at this motel and stayed one night. It was Very Clean and service was great. I enjoyed the pool and the breakfast was good. Shuttle took me to the airport and picked me up on my return. I will be back.

Room Tip: I stayed on the 4th floor. Lobby is on 2nd and pool is on ground. Small but private pool area. I enj...
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Bargainlady2

Dear Bargainlady2,

Thank you for your kind words and hope to see you on your next visit.

Reviewed 13 July 2014

Maybe we just had really bad luck, but our room on the third floor was really noisy. There were kids running around on the floor above us, and it was very loud and annoying, like a herd of wild buffalo. After I brought this to the attention of the desk staff, they did call up there to try to remedy the situation, and it did get better. Still, even when people were just walking around up there, we could hear every step. Besides the noise, the hotel is pretty nice. The rooms are large and clean. The staff was nice enough, trying to help with the noise situation. It's a good location if you want easy access to Six Flags or a Rangers or Cowboys game, Jack in the Box is right next door. It's not the hotel's fault people can be so rude. If the other guests were all courteous, this would be a good place to stay.

Room Tip: Maybe rooms on the top floor are quieter.

Dear Scott V,

Firstly let me thank you for your review. Secondly I would like to apologize for the unfortunate situation you encountered during your stay. My staff works very hard to provide every guest the best possible stay experience. Sometimes as hard as they try to control rare situations some guests to do not make it easy. However I and happy to see that you liked to close location to all the attractions and hope that we will see you when you are next in the area.

Reviewed 1 July 2014

This hotel is near the Rangers Ballpark, Six Flags and Cowboy Stadium. Easy to find. Quality of staff and facility was very good. Breakfast was included and quality very good. I would recommend this hotel when in the area.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business

Dear Robert B,

Thank you for your kind review and hope to see you soon.

Reviewed 27 June 2014

I travel for work and stay in motels 4 nights a week so trust me when I say this is the best place to stay. Everyone who works there really seem to be glad to be there and are willing to help you any way they can. The rooms are beautiful, clean, and quiet. The beds are soooo comfortable and clean. They serve a breakfast that is not the typical fare. As usual the guest rush in at 9:15 which is when most motels stop bringing out food, but not so at BW + Arlington, TX. They made sure there was fresh, hot food for the late comers. The location is also very important. You are close to Six Flags and the pro-teams. All in all this is the place to stay.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Chris D, General Manager at Best Western Plus Arlington North Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2014

Dear Janet B,
My entire staff and I would like to thank you for your kind review. Your words mean a lot to us and is very rewarding for my hard working team to read.
Once again, Thank You, and look forward to seeing you soon.