Best Western Plus Arlington North Hotel & Suites
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$111
US$135
US$93
US$83
Agoda.com
Quality Inn & Suites(Grand Prairie)
US$92
US$89
QualityInn
All reviewssix flagsvaulted ceilingsjack in the boxfront deskthe cleaning crewwafflesnice hotelrecommend this hotelspacious roomroad noiseglobe life parkranger stadiumstaff was friendlywould stay here againbreakfast barconference roomup to date
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 17 August 2014

Terrible hotel and terrible cleaning service. On our second day the maid decided not to clean the room. When we complained, at nine at night, when we returned to the hotel after a long day, no one had an answer and even if the front desk kid decided to help with at least making the beds, it turns out he had no idea how to make a bed! Disaster!! The next morning the manager, not a friendly person, told us that he was sorry. That's it . Then he proceeds to tell us that he was going to do something for us and make sure that does not happen again. "DO SOMETHING FOR US?" That's his job, it should not be something out of the ordinary to do!! The next morning he stops us in the lobby to tell us he has proof that my son was the one to told the maid no to clean. He has a video of him talking to her and that when asked her she said that that is what he told her. What a lie!!!!! he did talk to her when she knocked early in the morning to see if she could make the room and she was told to come back later, but the manager took her word over my son's. My son is 19, fluent in English and the paying client; she doesn't even speak the language. That night we came back to find that while cleaning, they had broken the sink plug in the bathroom and if the faucet was opened water would overflow! Nothing could be done by the front desk on a saturday night which meant that we had to spend the night in a bathroom with the equivalent of no running water: no washing hands, no brushing teeth... Really a horrible experience with a manager protecting his employees at the cost of a good service.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Maria A
Chris D, General Manager at Best Western Plus Arlington North Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2014

Dear Maria A,
Let me begin by saying that I completely stand by my staff and the professionalism they served you with, despite your daily verbal abuse and insults they had to face during the duration of your 7 day stay. Your constant comparison of my staff to your servants back in your home country and how my staff was of a lower class was uncalled for.
Whatever efforts my staff and I made to try to comfort your stay, we would always fail your standards. Your constant complaining of how much you hated the hotel and staff and yet still stayed a full 7 days with over 20 other hotels surrounding us.
Our record on Tripadvisor speaks for us!
Once again I say, I completely stand by my staff and the professionalism they served you with.

Reviewed 10 August 2014

After the trauma of driving through Dallas traffic, we were happy to arrive at our hotel. It's location is easy to find being right off a main highway. The front desk employees were very friendly and professional. The room was very clean, modern, and the beds were comfortable. The air conditioner was super-quiet. My kids loved the outdoor pool and the breakfast was hot and delicious. I would stay here again if I'm ever in the Grand Prairie area.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Dear Lori L,
Thank you for your kind review any we hope to see you soon on your next visit to the Arlington - Grand Prairie area.

Chris Dahya

Reviewed 3 August 2014

We stay in Arlington due to sleepy kids.. after baseball game, kinda pricey reason game night, but the room are really nice and comfortable! Elevator is really small hard w luggage and others. But glad we found this room

• Stayed: July 2014
Chris D, General Manager at Best Western Plus Arlington North Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 5 August 2014

Dear Fire860,
Thank you for your review and glad to see you enjoyed the comfort of your room. Hope to see you soon.

Reviewed 30 July 2014

Thanks to the kind staff! This was by far the cleanest hotel we've stayed in this summer. The staff was very accommodating, and the morning breakfast was good, and beds were comfortable.

It was a short drive to the The Globe Life Park to watch the Rangers. What a great trip!

Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Charisev_24,
Thank you for your wonderful review. I have a great team which works extremely hard to providing guests with the best possible experience. Hoping to see you again during other sporting events in the area.

Reviewed 28 July 2014

Great hotel for family vacation to area amusement parks!! We needed hotel in the area with breakfast and swimming pool. Met all of our criteria and the location was fantastic!! The only problem we had was limited parking when we returned quite late one night.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Dear Amy E,
Thank you for your kind review and I am glad you found our location fantastic.
Hope to see you and your family on your next visit.
Yours Sincerely,