La Quinta Inn & Suites Dallas Grand Prairie South
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
Quality Inn & Suites(Grand Prairie)
Heritage Inn(Grand Prairie)
  • Breakfast included
View Hotel
All reviewsfront deskgreat place to stayvery pleasant staycustomer servicehome away from homevisiting the areasausagebreakfast was deliciouseasy accessfitness roomhotel staffking suitefridge and microwavecowboys gamenext morningfree breakfastenjoyed my stay
FilterAll languages
A La Quinta traveler
Pasadena TX
Reviewed 7 March 2014

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Nolen M, Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Dallas Grand Prairie South, responded to this reviewResponded 14 March 2014

Reviewed 26 February 2014

A TripAdvisor Member
Fort Worth, Texas
Reviewed 19 February 2014

La Quinta Inn has excellent rooms, the staff were very courteous and friendly made me feel very welcomed and at home. I would recommend that my friends and visiting family from out of town stay there to enjoy the courteous company there as I have.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Nolen M, Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Dallas Grand Prairie South, responded to this reviewResponded 20 February 2014

There is no place like home and to be compared to being at home is a great honor for us. Our goal is to make sure our guests have a wonderful and relaxing experience with us. To see a review where we have accomplished this is the best compliment we can receive.

Reviewed 18 February 2014

Reviewed 18 February 2014

I have stayed in this La Quinta several times over the past few years. Typically, the hotel has been fresh and well maintained. But - on one of my last visits - a few months ago. I noticed some maintenance issues which I reported. Specifically - the toilet seat in my room needed to be replaced as it was broken on the bottom - missing one of the support tabs - and so when you sit down the seat slides to the side in a jarring manner. Well - I was traveling to Grand Prairie again - and thought I would try this La Quinta again. Just so happens - after a very long wait to check in - they seemed to be having some computer and user issues - they put me in the same room I was in last time. And low and behold - the toilet seat had not been replaced - and now the paint is peeling off of the toilet seat too. I reported the issue once again. Disappointing to see that the previous report of needed maintenance was not attended to. A toilet seat is an inexpensive maintenance replacement issue. And - I would think that even if my previous request somehow ended up in the trash instead of in the hands of maintenance staff, housekeeping should be looking for and reporting such issues on a daily basis. The room was very clean - and the toilet looked to be freshly cleaned as the seat was left in the up position - so the damaged toilet seat welcomed you into the restroom. And - a decor issue, the new overly bright orange and yellow stripe plastic shower curtain with the plastic window strip is rather tacky - it takes away from the look of the bathroom. The cream colored shower curtains that were used previously looked much more fitting to the decor.

Room Tip: Keep in mind the only side entrance is on the west side - so try to park on the west side if you do not care to walk around the building to the front entrance. All the rooms are similar in design and as a small property - all rooms seem to be pleasingly located.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business

We would like to deeply apologize for these inconveniences that you experienced on your visit with us. We have certainly spoken to all of our staff about the proper handling of guest complaints and the urgency that is needed to provide our guest with comfort on their stay. Not inconvenience or concern of what ever the issue may be. We hope that you will give us another opportunity to show you that this is not our normal practice or how we do things.