“Wowed by Awesome Pet Friendly Hotel”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Dallas Grand Prairie South
Ranked #2 of 22 Hotels in Grand Prairie
Huachuca City, Arizona
“Wowed by Awesome Pet Friendly Hotel”
Reviewed 15 June 2014

We were on a road trip with our dog in March and stayed at many different hotels along the way, but the La Quinta in Grand Prairie was exceptionally friendly and beautiful. It's a new hotel and the interior was so nicely designed and decorated that it could be compared to a Hilton. Easy access from I 20. It includes a continental breakfast with quite a variety of choices. The staff were very helpful and friendly and really made our pet feel welcomed too. There's also a nice big yard outside that allowed our pet to really stretch out and explore. The rooms were very clean and comfortable too. We will definitely stay there again on our next visit--with or without our dog!

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
Kristy I, Guest Relations Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Dallas Grand Prairie South, responded to this review, 11 September 2014
We are so happy you all (including your furry baby) enjoyed your time here with us in Grand Prairie! Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with others. Our entire staff works so hard in every aspect to make our La Quinta Inn and Suites a stay you will enjoy and remember! The next time you are in town, we would love for you to come see us again so that I can personally thank you!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 8 June 2014

I stayed in this hotel because it was near Arlington airport. The personnel were excellent and polite. They helped me with everything I needed to do my business. I totally recommend this to everyone that has things to do around the area.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Melissa B, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Dallas Grand Prairie South, responded to this review, 10 September 2014
Thank you so much for such an amazing review! I am so happy to know our staff was able to take such good care of your needs while you were here. I will be sure to pass your kind words on to them and look forward to having you stay with us again next time your work brings you back to the Arlington/Grand Prairie area.
Anaheim, California
Reviewed 31 May 2014 via mobile

Nice desk clerk at 1130 pm check in, comfortable bed/ room, decent breakfast.. I'd stay here again given the need. Convenient to the highway at least. Breakfast was as ezpected . Waffles and cereal, sausa and eggs. At least the sausage was decent

Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
Thank you so much for choosing to stay with us while you were in Grand Prairie. I am happy to see that our Front Desk Representative was able to provide you with an excellent level of customer service and that you were able to enjoy the menu items we provide at breakfast. We hope to see you again next time you travel to our area.
Reviewed 28 May 2014 via mobile

When we got there we went straight to bed. The room was so neat and clean. One thing I did not like is that the coffee pot
is in the bathroom, next to the toilet. Very unsanitary. Breakfast was awesome the next morning. A variety of foods to choose from. Very clean breakfast area.
The cleaning ladies were very friendly. I will recommend this hotel to my friends.

• Stayed May 2014
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I am very happy that you enjoyed the breakfast selection we provide and that you found your room to be exceptionally clean. Cleanliness is one of the most important aspects of a hotel. I will be sure to pass your praises along to our Housekeeping Team.
Houston, Texas
Reviewed 14 May 2014

This hotel got us a room at the last minute for a decent price. We were able to get a king bed for $99 and then they allowed me to apply my company discount. Breakfast was good and the rooms were very clean & comfortable.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Nolen M, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Dallas Grand Prairie South, responded to this review, 18 May 2014
I am very happy to see that we were able to accomodate you during your stay with us. We make sure that our rates are competitive for the area at all times, and of course make sure that our rooms are clean and comfortable. I was taught a long time ago that the most important things in a hotel are friendliness and cleanliness. I am happy to say that we value those qualities here above everything else. Please contact us at the hotel for any future travel to the Grand Prairie area that you may have.

Brenham, Texas
Reviewed 13 May 2014

I stayed at this hotel for a recent business trip in the area. It was comfortable, clean and convenient to access from the highway. The staff were informed and friendly. I would definitely stay here again when in the Grand Prairie area.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Emmie0404
Thank you for your review, Emmie0404. It looks like you are an experienced traveler and I am glad to see that we were able to impress you during your stay. We pride ourselves in being an excellent hotel for the business traveler. In fact, we have recently upgraded our internet speed and HD cable channels to provide an even better stay for our guests. I am hopeful that you will return and are able to utilize these new amenities here.