“Very nice and new Hotel” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of La Quinta Inn & Suites Dallas Grand Prairie South

La Quinta Inn & Suites Dallas Grand Prairie South
Ranked #3 of 22 Hotels in Grand Prairie
Tulsa, Oklahoma
“Very nice and new Hotel”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 September 2014 via mobile

Lobby is fabulous and the breakfast room is very modern and new. Room was very nice and clean with microwave and mini fridge in room. We stayed in a king suite on 4th floor. Very quiet. Room also had a desk and chair and couch. Plenty of plug ins for electronics.

Stayed September 2014
Kristy I, Guest Relations Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Dallas Grand Prairie South, responded to this review, 24 September 2014
Thank you for your excellent review. That is great that you enjoyed your stay here with us in Grand Prairie, Texas! Please come and visit us again soon! There is an abundance of museums, live music venues, festivals, and much more. The possibilities are endless. I hope you find a reason to head down to the DFW area in the near future!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
Glen Rose, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 August 2014

I booked my room online the day before I traveled and still got an excellent room. Booking was easy. Not hard to find. Staff very professional and helpful. Everything about the stay was above average. I was able to check into my room early and found it to be clean and well taken care of. I would recommend this motel to anyone staying in the area.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Kristy I, Guest Relations Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Dallas Grand Prairie South, responded to this review, 23 September 2014
Thank you Gregory for your perfect review and sharing your experience with others! Here at La Quinta in Grand Prairie, Texas all of our rooms are suites including flat screen TV’s, microwaves, refrigerators, premium cable, and high speed internet. I noticed that you are a neighbor to the DFW, so anytime you are on our side of town please come visit us! For any other readers on this post, our neighbors in the beautiful city of Glen Rose have the great Brazos River. This is a quick hour trip to spend a hot summer day floating, fishing, and relaxing. If you have some freed time it is definitely something to look into if you enjoy the outdoors and then escape back to luxury at La Quinta. Thanks again Gregory and we hope to see you soon!
Austin, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 July 2014

Had a weekend getaway with the family to Six Flags. Hotel isn't far from the park about 15 mins. So the main reason for the stay was based on location & price...they now have a military discount program. Which I highly suggest all active and veterans take advantage of. You can sign up online and you will receive a card in the mail. Room was clean and well stocked, the staff was very helpful. We were provided with a roll away bed, extra linen, & towels. Breakfast is served till 10, which was great to have an extended time to eat. Having DirecTV was a nice bonus too, our 2 yr old was happy to know that she could watch Doc McStuffins! No complaints at all. Will be staying again

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Well well well, what a marvelous review!!! Here at La Quinta we certainly support our troops! I am so happy you were able to take advantage of our Military Rewards Program. Did you also know about our fabulous Park and Recreation Department here in Grand Prairie, Texas? We were awarded the NRPA 2008/2009 Gold Medal, the highest national award that a parks and recreation department can receive! Grand Prairie consists of 52 parks, 6 lake parks, 3 rec centers, 1 senior center, indoor pool, 2 golf courses, a dog park, 14 miles of trails, more than 5,000 park acres, and much, much more! Your little one will have more than enough space to stretch out and explore our beautiful city! Can't wait to see you all again soon!
Camp Springs, Maryland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 July 2014

We wanted to visit a friend who lived in Grand Prairie after attending the Mary Kay Seminar in Dallas. Our first choice hotel was full so we searched on tripadvisor for a nice comfortable and reasonably priced place to stay for a couple of nights. After looking at a place that looked nothing like advertised, I read the reviews and we drove by. The outside was clean, you could tell that the place wasn't that old. The lobby was very pretty and looked just like the online pictures. Our room was very nice and comfortable. Huge bathrooms, nice towels, big bathtub, nice bed. Only thing needed is larger pillows for the king beds. Close to the Potters House and Dallas Football Stadium and Dallas. Biggest perk was the AARP discount! Pool area was very pretty but small nice if you have kids traveling with you.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

I am so happy to hear that you were able to find our little slice of paradise here in Grand Prairie, Texas! Everyone in our staff works so hard to keep our hotel as beautiful as the day we were built! So don't expect that to change ever! Your experience is a prime example of why we are so grateful for the reviews that people leave for us. Thank you for sharing with others and I hope you find a reason to visit us again soon so that I can personally thank you!
Edinburg, Texas, USA
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 July 2014

Good place to stay Enjoyed the overall area Everyone very Friendly Great Service staff Location was great quick access to highway Lots of places to shop in the area outlets and mall. Great area to take a family trip about 10 min. from Six flags Rooms are very Clean and spacious

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Kristy I, Guest Relations Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Dallas Grand Prairie South, responded to this review, 27 October 2014
We are very pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay here in Grand Prairie! Thank you for leaving your feed back for everyone to see. I hear that starting in 2015 a new water theme park will be in construction next to us off of HW161. Maybe you will get the opportunity to bring the kids once it is complete! Hope to see you all again soon, have a wonderful day!
Lubbock, Texas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 July 2014

My son and I stayed here full day after he had an out patient procedure done at the hospital. I arrived at the hotel at 1115 in the morning and thankfully was allowed to check in earlier than normal.

Hotel is easy to find, parking was plentiful and the lobby area was tastefully decorated. Check in was quick and efficient.

We booked a two room and suite and all I can is wow....beautiful, spacious room with living room and separate king size bedroom. Living room was spacious and clean with a table, sleeper couch and TV. Microwave and fridge as well. Bathroom was huge and had two entries; one that lead to the bedroom area and the second into the living area. Bedroom was huge, king bed and another TV. Bed was comfortable. And I was glad to have the two TVs so that my son could watch cartoons on one TV and I could watch something else on another. The room was extremely comfortable to be in all day and I was glad to have such a comfortable room.

We only left the room briefly for dinner and a quick trip to Walmart so we did not use any of the other amenities of the hotel . We could see the pool from our room and it did look clean but it was April and sill cool. Plenty of restaurants within a 5 min drive and an outlet mall is located about 10 min away. Arlington minutes away as well.

Breakfast was over by the time we got up so we did not eat. If I remember correctly, I saw a few adult beverages put out in the evening and there was also water with lemon put out as well.

Wifi worked great in my room and it was fast. Good selection of TV channels.

Overall, a great hotel. I didn't interact with the staff much other than the woman who checked me in and the manager briefly.

I would def stay again without hesitation.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Well hello Eathansmom06. I remember checking you in! I am so happy we could make this trip comfortable for you and your son. I sincerely hope that he has made a full recovery! You do remember correctly, what you saw in the evening is our complementary Managers Reception (Mon-Thurs from 5-7). We had recently had our internet and cable upgraded so, I am very pleased to hear that we were able to accommodate that for you. Please come see us again soon! Maybe you can treat your son to a baseball game at the Airhogs Stadium, Palace of Wax Museum, or Six Flags! Our front desk staff will be more than happy to give you more information and coupons if needed. Thank you for sharing your experience with others!
Charlotte
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 July 2014

Very nice rooms, very nice guy at check in. Very helpful. Afternoon reception with free drinks, etc. which is very nice. Right off of I-20. A little pricy, but one of the few rooms available in the area. A card with the tv channels on it would be nice but we could not find one. A nice place to stay, but a little pricy.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Hi Charlotte, thank you for your kind review. We are so happy that you enjoyed our Managers Reception. Although our rates fluctuate, you may find it more accommodating to pay a small extra fee for and upgraded suite. Here at this location we offer Executive King Suites, Jacuzzi Suites, and Two Room Suites as well. Book your room in advance to receive additional discounts. If you get the opportunity to come to town in the future, you may want to visit the Grand Prairie Premium Outlet Mall. It is conveniently located right on the other side of the highway from us. We hope to see you again in the future!