Hyatt never skimps on the customer service. They are always pretty excellent. We were also here for the Rangers Detroit game. We made use of the free shuttle service to the stadium which was GREAT. Unfortunately the game ran over and the shuttle service stopped at 11pm so we couldn't catch it back. The rooms were very clean, they always are. Typical of all Hyatt Place's, same layout etc etc. Carpet was pulled up in areas and there was a weird bulge in the floor my fiance kept tripping over but other than that everything was pretty good. I love how quiet these hotels always are. The hotel isn't within walking distance of anything but the shuttle made it worth it. Convenient to the highway. Check in and out was very swift.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newly remodeled, the Hyatt Place Dallas/North Arlington/Grand Prairie is located 2.4 miles from Six Flags Over Texas and only 3.6 miles from AT&T Stadium. The streamlined rooms feature free Wi-Fi, 42-inch flat-screen TVs, separate living areas and pull-out sofas. They also come with mini-fridges, work areas and coffeemakers. The hotel offers complimentary hot breakfast, parking and an area shuttle. Other amenities include an outdoor pool, a 24-hour exercise room and a coffee/cocktails bar. There's also a 24/7 made-to-order menu and a grab-and-go market, as well as a business center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com and Hyatt Hotels Corporation so you can book your Hyatt Place Dallas/North Arlington/Grand Prairie reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Place Dallas/Grand Prairie Hotel Grand Prairie
- Hyatt Place Grand Prairie
- Grand Prairie Hyatt
- Hyatt Grand Prairie